All right, this girl is being the psycho bitch she really is. I was told I cannot talk to her, and it made me follow it. Because of this, I apparently hurt her somehow and she's bitching at me for this. She's a year younger, and her friend as well are starting to harass me a bit via texting (pathetic, right?)

Long story, but I might share this whole ordeal with my friends (who know her pretty much more than I) and I might consider calling the cops on the two if things get much worse...

What do you think..?
Gear:

Guitars:
Takamine Gs330S
Fender Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez RG3EXQM1
Epiphone SG G-310

Amps:
Crate Palomino V16

Pedals
Ibanez TS9DX
Line 6 Tonecore Uber Metal
Don't call the cops. That's a bitch move.
Simply slap her.
THEN WHO'S HURT?
We are the diamonds that choose to stay coal;
A generation born to witness
The end of the world

No matter what happens, the first thing you should do is tell the Pit.
Quote by the strikes
Banned for giving me a laugh!

Quote by nrc141
another fine example of natural selection not quite working fast enough...

Quote by Twist of fate
Oh Jesus haha
I can't wait for the day we can make superbombs from amp

^You player twist of fate!
[insert the forbidden pear here]..
If man is 5, if man is 5, if man is 5,
then the Devil is 6, then the Devil is 6, then the Devil is 6, the Devil is 6,
And if the Devil is 6,

then God is 7, then God is 7, then God is 7
This monkey's gone to heaven.
1) if for some reason you're told not to talk to a girl...odds are she wants you to talk to her.
2) she sounds crazy and honestly who needs a crazy girl with crazy friends? try to talk to her and get her friends to stop. or try to ignore her. let police action be the last resort.
hold off from the po for a few more days nd tell them bitches to grow up and quit wiling out.
how old are these girlies?
Quote by Immortal_Guitar
ExiledSoul, you have just won the Best UG Liar award. Thanks for participating with your incredible dumbassery and lies.

Quote by gsr2k6
I have a turd with a carrot stuck in it. Its the GREATEST pet ever, makes quite the mess though.
I say get the police involved, press sexualy harassment on her so she'll have to file as a sex offender....that'd show her.

How's that Palomino v16 treating you by the way? I've been thinking of getting one...
Sneak into her house in a Santa Clause costume. Hide under their stairwell for three days while you observe their routines. When they all go to bed, sneak into the bedroom of her parents and make sweet love to them both at the same time, be sure to wear your hat with the little dangly thing on it. After you romp her parents, bind them and throw them into your toy sack and drag that son of a bitch to her room.

Exclaim something witty, yet intimidating, about Christmas and how she's been a naughty girl. Knock her out, and drag her downstairs. Cook her parents into a casserole, and make her eat it. Reveal the contents of the casserole after she's finished the entire thing, make sure to get photos of her reaction. Then turn the pilot light on her stove on and start her house on fire. As the crumbling, flaming ruins of her residence falls around you, the soot and flames climbing high into the night air, lift her by the neck so she can see your bloodshot, crazed eyes, and scream into her face, "Don't f*** with md41!"
All your base are belong to us.
stupid youth...everyone knows the crazy ones are the best ****s
'To be positive at all times is to ignore all that is important, sacred or valuable. To be negative at all times is to be threatened by ridiculousness and instant discredibility.'
-Kurt Cobain