Page 1 of 2

This is a little unorganized. Go to my post on the second page it has some info.

Neck- Maple with Poplar headstock

Body - Yellow acrylic

Art - Prints attached to the undersode of clear acrylic

Tuners - Sprezel locking

Bridge - Hardtail

Pickups - Yellow humbuckers from local seller

Will be posting video clips and more soon.

Asking $500 with shipping included. If you're interested in buying I want to make sure you know absolutely everything about the guitar before you buy it so that you remain 200% happy. (I have never had an unsatisfied customer from pickguard sales)

I have more guitars coming soon and probably a website
Last edited by muikoma at Mar 30, 2008,
i would never buy that. ever.

what's the point of this?
Now officially has too much gear to list

PM me if you want to know about my recording setup
i think he showing they ugly guitar he made..and is possibly selling
'To be positive at all times is to ignore all that is important, sacred or valuable. To be negative at all times is to be threatened by ridiculousness and instant discredibility.'
-Kurt Cobain
the headstock is interesting but the paint and body are pretty bad
did you see the spots for the tuning machines??? how will you string it?
'To be positive at all times is to ignore all that is important, sacred or valuable. To be negative at all times is to be threatened by ridiculousness and instant discredibility.'
-Kurt Cobain
Dude... I love that guitar...
If it was left-handed and FINISHED, I would prolly buy it. It doesn't look like it even has a nut... or I'm going insane.
In any case, it needs pickups and tuning machines...

you know, at first I thought it was a bass. I couldn't even see two of the holes in the headstock. XD
body; 1/8th inch yellow acrylic sheets glued together

rosewood fingerboard, maple neck, poplar headstock

parts being put in soon
Quote by imtank
did you see the spots for the tuning machines??? how will you string it?

Thats a good call, its gonna be tight, lol
This is very shifty. If you look at the bottom of the picture, you can see the shadow of what appears to be his head. Now, look at his head-shadow in proportion to the guitar. It is very large.

By my calculations, this guitar must either be the size of a violin or he must have a head the size of a kegger.
If you think things can't get worse it's probably only because you lack sufficient imagination.
Quote by mrbagrat
This is very shifty. If you look at the bottom of the picture, you can see the shadow of what appears to be his head. Now, look at his head-shadow in proportion to the guitar. It is very large.

By my calculations, this guitar must either be the size of a violin or he must have a head the size of a kegger.

it is the size of a regular guitar. The headstock is slightly small, but the tuners all fit properly. i will finish it soon and post finished pics and a video of me playing her

Yes basically it is acrylic ply

I have plans to make some lefty's in the near future

I also have a couple more that are almost finished
Quote by muikoma
it is the size of a regular guitar.

I know man, I was just playing.
I think the paint job looks kinda cool-could be a bit more vivid, but the whole plywood thing is a bit of a turnoff.
If you think things can't get worse it's probably only because you lack sufficient imagination.
are you selling?
Guitars:
Custom les paul copy with sun inlay
Epiphone les paul custom with emg 81/85
Hondo 80's star shape(project)
ESP explorer (project)
Epiphone dr200s
Epiphone ej200
pedals:
mxr doubleshot distortion
amp:
Raven rg100
for how much...
Guitars:
ESP explorer (project)
Epiphone dr200s
Epiphone ej200
pedals:
amp:
Raven rg100
I'm thinking around $450. shipping included. but I have to put it together soon and then we'll see
Quote by muikoma
I'm thinking around $450. shipping included. but I have to put it together soon and then we'll see

For future reference; you really should put things like price, selling or buying, information about the product and all that in you original post.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
I'm not really sure about price yet. I'm going to finish her up and then see what she can do.

Yes I noticed that about my photobucket...I will post more pics soon
I guess that's not really the greatest picture of it. Try that link posted above this, I think i made the album public.

When she's all done I take many pics and point out every flaw
i gotta admit I'm kinda liking it. ill trade you my dano u2 pro for it.

what inspired the paint job? and what kinda bridge is it gonna have?
Guitars:
ESP explorer (project)
Epiphone dr200s
Epiphone ej200
pedals:
amp:
Raven rg100
hardtail, I sorta have guitars coming out of my ass right now, I don't realy need anymore, but let's wait till she's alive.
2 things.

you might want to recess the neck bolts into the body a little bit. they dont look good sticking out. and also possibly consider using black screws. the fit the yellow much better.

and nice cat
within you lay everything
every key
every secret

untouched and in plain sight
My Ludsie is the best he's sucha little monkey. wasn't able to find black screws but I agree black would be better.
So I messed up on the headstock, it is too small for the tuners I had planned on putting in. But, I bought 3 sets of black sprezels that I was planning on using on builds after this, but i will have to use one set on this guitar because they fit and the others dont. So she's taking a step up. Should have her done tonight.
I like it... Not super crazy about the headstock... looks like it might break with some heavy strings on it... (but I really dont even know if that is possible... lol)

Too bad it wasnt a lefty...
Okay, So she's together. I ended up using a brand new set of sprezels I bought for another build because my original tuners didn't fit (yes the headstock is too small) the sprezels are protruding over the edge in some spots, but other than aesthetic glitches, she's perfectly playable, and she plays very nice too. In case you're wondering, yes I switched the knobs with 6 inline one's from another set of sprezels.

I will post sound clips and video's soon.

i would like to sell it for cheap, just enough to keep funding my learning experience,

If you are interested please let me know, I will be putting together a package that details every little thing about the guitar, I want to make sure that whoever buys one of my guitars knows exactly what they are getting. I have never had an unsatisfied customer with pickguards and I intend to keep it that way.

Okay I am tired and I might end up passing out soon, but I will be doing stuff everyday for the next lifetime, probably be opening up muikoma.com soon, which will be all about the guitars.

Also, the neck on this guitar is pretty beefy, it's nice for some things, but it's not a shredder.

peace out

Would you ship to the UK?
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
cheers man, awesome looking guitar by the way
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Thanks

She's really nice to play, I just played her in for an hour, oo man, I don't want to toot my own horn, but I did a good job.

Shipping to the UK is about $90 compared to $60ish for North America
cool, what sort of price are you looking for?

I'm asking $500 shipped but since you're a little extra shipping $$$ I'd like to get $530 shipped.
Indian rosewood fretboard, medium fretwire, 2 way adjustable truss rodd, graphtech nut. (all that stuff from stewmac)

Maple neck with poplar headstock. Bolt on neck. Black plastic binding. 12 sheets of 1/8th inch yellow acrylic glued together make the body, the art is done by attaching a print to the underside of clear acrylic. I have lots of progress pics in my photobucket account:

http://s74.photobucket.com/albums/i265/pantsinants/

I did the art, mostly during this youth entrepreneurship program I took, Then I scanned it and messed around in photoshop.

Pickups each have their own volume and tone and they each have their own kill switch, the each have their own 3-way dpdt, series/coil cut/parrallel

I will take pics of all the flaws soon and tomorrow take a video of her
Page 1 of 2