Page 1 of 2
So, after i finished putting on nail polish, I thought to my self "What the hell am i doing?"

So, I look in the cupboard, and don't find any nail polish remover. So i pull out a nail file and file away the top of my finger nails, and now my nails look retarded. Like They're non-reflective, except the parts I couldn't reach, which are extremely shiny.

(I'm a guy by the way)

feel free to make fun of me, as i would if i was in your situation...
sup?
Quote by ldl67
So, after i finished putting on nail polish, I thought to my self "What the hell am i doing?"

So, I look in the cupboard, and don't find any nail polish remover. So i pull out a nail file and file away the top of my finger nails, and now my nails look retarded. Like They're non-reflective, except the parts I couldn't reach, which are extremely shiny.

(I'm a guy by the way)

Good thing nobody cares about people's fingers.
<Han> I love Hitler
zomg
my gf painted my nails last night
but I didn't really care, coz she painted them black

Though in the one day i have had them, they have become very chipped and crappy.
most likely coz i been a bad boy and played guitar as she told me not to

I'm lucky mum's got some nail polish remover though
Gooby Pls.
you should break out the nailfile again and go ahead and grind away your penis...as there will be no need for that little fella anymore
'To be positive at all times is to ignore all that is important, sacred or valuable. To be negative at all times is to be threatened by ridiculousness and instant discredibility.'
-Kurt Cobain
You should go all out, like Chris Crocker. Nail polish will be the least of your problems then.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
hey, black isnt too bad, but if it was something else, just tell people a girl did it to you, problem solved.

EDIT: one time i thought i would be "hardcore" and color them in with sharpie. it looked oke, but then when i fell asleep it got all over my face. so i had to use rubbing alcohol to get it all off, of my face, and nails.
Quote by ldl67

(I'm a guy by the way)

y'know what?

GOOD. your "PICTURE OF A WHALE" video made my firefox crash.
jerk.
Quote by aaron6890
EDIT: one time i thought i would be "hardcore" and color them in with sharpie. it looked oke, but then when i fell asleep it got all over my face. so i had to use rubbing alcohol to get it all off, of my face, and nails.

Do you sleep on your hands?
I used to do that all the time and it never happened to me!
The worst was when it started to come off.
Nobody's going to care. I've been doing it for years, and the only people that say anything are prejudice people who's opinions I wouldn't bother taking the time to listen to anyway.
Quote by byob_soad2

Do you sleep on your hands?
I used to do that all the time and it never happened to me!
The worst was when it started to come off.

yeah sharpie does that, it happens to me on a weekly basis, i (and others) draw on me/myself at school. then i go home take a nap and sleep with my face against my arm and it comes off, one time i had a huge X on my face because a girl put a straight edge thing on my hands because i said i was straight edge.
heh thats nothing ... i just painted my nails RED!!!!!!!!

oh wait.... thats not gay... cos im a GIRL... goodbye
I present you with...

None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Next time make sure you have nail polish remover in the house before you paint your nails.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
Quote by aaron6890

lololol. If I colored my hands with a sharpie, when I wake up, my dick would be black
Quote by petrina_678
oh wait.... thats not gay... cos im a GIRL... goodbye

There are no girls on the internet.

Quote by nebiru
I present you with...

Thanks man, that may prove to be useful.

*puts in wallet*

It was a tight fit, but i found I could get it in if i pushed harder.
sup?
I paint my nails when I don't have school for a while. Dark, metallic blue.

I hate hot pink nails with disgust. They look too slutty.
Quote by Jackal58
Nothing is stranger than being anonymous.
I only have one thing to say about this...

tumblr twitter instagram
Quote by Rossenrot
Aig91 Atomizes Rossenrot Before Offering Mercy In Exchange For Wholesale Genuflection
Quote by betty boop
i thought u were a guy. *disappointed*

haha, me too. if only...
Quote by aig91
I only have one thing to say about this...

I also lol'd at the ".../Gay/gay.jpg" in the address. For some reason i'm finding this thread very entertaining.
sup?
Quote by ldl67
It was a tight fit, but i found I could get it in if i pushed harder.

That's what she said.
Yellowknife, Northwest Territories
Quote by HaKattack
Good thing nobody cares about people's fingers.

oh but hakky, we do.

and TS, the best ways to remove nail polish with no remover is to either paint another coat on top and wipe it off while it's wet, or wait for it to dry solid and just pick it off. sometimes they peel off, which makes it easier.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Pics?

Why the hell would you put on nail polish?
Quote by Kensai
Forget about her, she seems complicated. Who wants a girl who answers in riddles? I'm not the fucking sfinx.

Quote by Rambo-Conny
Woah, woah. Back the hell up.

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Of course he got all the girls, he's Rick Astley.
Quote by Liberation
That's what she said.

at least someone got my joke.
sup?
Hold on...so what was your thought process when you did this?

"Oh man, I'm gonna look so fucking pretty, it's gonna be hardcore! Nail polish is so metal!!!"
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Page 1 of 2