I need help pit. seriously. please.
Here's my story I'll try to keep it short

I'm in high school right now and we're allowed to go off to restaurants during lunch. Anyway, I was at lunch when I saw the girl I like with my brother, they were at lunch together but they weren't doing anything. For some reason I got really angry. I went into the library and then the Vice Principle took me into his office. Since I'm angry I basically pissed him off and got a cop to come to his office. Well, genius old me got him pissed off too so he tried to arrest me. I won't get into details but I basically got out of his grip and then I ran the wrong way and had 4 people pin me to the ground. I actually cut open the lip of one of my deans so I got charged with assault which was stupid since I tried not to hurt anybody. Anyways, I went to Juvenile hall for a week then I was transferred to UCI for mental issues. It turned out I was bipolar. I was in there for like 5 months. That whole incident made me feel like I could never get in a relationship ever again. Especially when that girl went out with my brother when I was going through this so it just made it worst. They even tried to hide it behind my back. I used to take pills but now I can control impulsivness. Well that was three years ago. I had issues back then I admit being angry, jealous, too attached and impulsive at times. I guess she had a right to feel that way. I'm a different person now I'm probably the opposite of all that.

Well that same girl and I started "Eye Fvcking" each other recently. And I know this sounds weird but I don't know whether or not I should talk to her or not. But I guess the real problem is whenever I try to talk to her I feel like crying out of the blue. I don't know what to do. I haven't had a relationship ever since then because I was so messed up.

No Flaming Please
are you sad?
do you feel like no one cares.
WE CAN HELP!
www.smith-wesson.com
Quote by Immortal_Guitar
ExiledSoul, you have just won the Best UG Liar award. Thanks for participating with your incredible dumbassery and lies.

Quote by gsr2k6
I have a turd with a carrot stuck in it. Its the GREATEST pet ever, makes quite the mess though.
uh idk, when i was emo i had a girlfriend that i met over myspace, and that was it. none of my friends have ever had girlfriends, so i'm not one to give people advice about stuff like that, but whatever. just talk to her.
how could u get mad at ur little bro when hes with a girl!?!?

u should be guiding his ****, not blocking it.
Quote by killbox2490
No not really but........GTFO

i havent done anything wrong, so im staying.
Quote by Immortal_Guitar
ExiledSoul, you have just won the Best UG Liar award. Thanks for participating with your incredible dumbassery and lies.

Quote by gsr2k6
I have a turd with a carrot stuck in it. Its the GREATEST pet ever, makes quite the mess though.
"I try to talk to her I feel like crying out of the blue"

kinda paraphrasing peter griffin here but shouldnt girls only make you cry through your penis?
Roses are red
Voilets are blue
The only bulge in my pocket is my wallet
No i'm not happy to see you
Quote by killbox2490
No not really but........GTFO

+1. That comment wasn't funny at all.

But the only person who knows if you're ready for a relationship is you. The first reaction is usually the right one.
Quote by Lil Macker
I voted 9, cause I would only let my mum give me a handjob...

Quote by brennsy
SathiaSun for president

Un-Banned! Boy, does it feel great to be back.
Join the Bear Grylls Foundation group!
Quote by TSmitty6
how could u get mad at ur little bro when hes with a girl!?!?

u should be guiding his ****, not blocking it.

lol... oh god that's so true...
It seems that you have some jealousy issues to take care of, TS. According to your story, your brother hardly did anything wrong (unless he knew you liked her).
well, if you really are just " 'Eye Fvcking' each other", as you put it, and you just want something physical I say go for it, and if there're no pics on the Pit then it didn't happen

BUT if you want something serious I say go talk to her, take it easy, and try to patch things up with her, and your brother while you're at that
Gear:
Ibanez RG121
Ibanez GTA15R Amp
red Allegro nylon-strung acoustic of unkown model

Quote by Mechanix

We play guitar.... we're automatically on top of the world.

^
Quote by Doppelgänger
It seems that you have some jealousy issues to take care of, TS. According to your story, your brother hardly did anything wrong (unless he knew you liked her).

ya he knew
Quote by killbox2490
ya he knew

Well, in that case, I suggest you beat the shit out of your brother.

Or at least get back at him, somehow.

Or talk to him.
Quote by killbox2490
ya he knew

want some serious advice?
you said he wasnt doing anything with her, maybe he was just trying to set you two up.
Quote by Immortal_Guitar

Quote by gsr2k6
Quote by exiledsoul
you said he wasnt doing anything with her, maybe he was just trying to set you two up.

thx but he wouldn't have gone out with her if that were the case
Quote by killbox2490
I need help pit. seriously. please.
Here's my story I'll try to keep it short

I'm in high school right now and we're allowed to go off to restaurants during lunch. Anyway, I was at lunch when I saw the girl I like with my brother, they were at lunch together but they weren't doing anything. For some reason I got really angry. I went into the library and then the Vice Principle took me into his office. Since I'm angry I basically pissed him off and got a cop to come to his office. Well, genius old me got him pissed off too so he tried to arrest me. I won't get into details but I basically got out of his grip and then I ran the wrong way and had 4 people pin me to the ground. I actually cut open the lip of one of my deans so I got charged with assault which was stupid since I tried not to hurt anybody. Anyways, I went to Juvenile hall for a week then I was transferred to UCI for mental issues. It turned out I was bipolar. I was in there for like 5 months. That whole incident made me feel like I could never get in a relationship ever again. Especially when that girl went out with my brother when I was going through this so it just made it worst. They even tried to hide it behind my back. I used to take pills but now I can control impulsivness. Well that was three years ago. I had issues back then I admit being angry, jealous, too attached and impulsive at times. I guess she had a right to feel that way. I'm a different person now I'm probably the opposite of all that.

Well that same girl and I started "Eye Fvcking" each other recently. And I know this sounds weird but I don't know whether or not I should talk to her or not. But I guess the real problem is whenever I try to talk to her I feel like crying out of the blue. I don't know what to do. I haven't had a relationship ever since then because I was so messed up.
No Flaming Please

Man, I think you've got problems the Pit can't solve. Sorry
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by killbox2490

No Flaming Please

don't make the same mistake i did. i had a similar thing going quite a few years ago, and i let it go.. i regret it.. being so closed from past disappointments. sometimes it feels like closing up is the only way, get some help if shaking it off doesn't work.
Quote by Karl Sanders
its like a four finger, diminished thingy
1) grow balls
2) talk at her
3) ???????????
4) PROFIT!
We are the diamonds that choose to stay coal;
A generation born to witness
The end of the world

Quote by exiledsoul

Oh. maybe. man, i read the thing wrong. So was your brother younger or older?
Quote by Lil Macker
I voted 9, cause I would only let my mum give me a handjob...

Quote by brennsy
SathiaSun for president

Un-Banned! Boy, does it feel great to be back.
Join the Bear Grylls Foundation group!
Quote by SathiaSun
Oh. maybe. man, i read the thing wrong. So was your brother younger or older?

he's a year younger
man that's crappy but if you feel like crying out of nowhere when you go to talk to her you just gotta start out slow and simple best way is too start with saying hi to her in the hall or something then eventually you will get more comfortable and be able to talk to her in full conversation and stuff. Things will hopefully work out for you man
Quote by Glen'sHeroicAct
i dont' get it.... what happened in the library that got you sent to the office?

He was going to talk to me about my detentions
right, so you DIDN'T flip out in the library or anything, you just irritated the vice principal during a routine conversation. was he justified in getting pissed off, or did he have a power trip, call a cop in for no real reason, cause the COP to have a power trip and try and arrest you, and leave you running away (which could be a typical response in such a situation)?

if that's the case, perhaps the bipolar thing is really just needless labeling that could just have you tricked into believing something's wrong with you? not ruling out the fact that you could be bipolar, but sometimes people jump to conclusions when diagnosing these things, especially with teenagers, as they forget the weird changes and hormone fluctuations they go through.
Quote by Glen'sHeroicAct
right, so you DIDN'T flip out in the library or anything, you just irritated the vice principal during a routine conversation. was he justified in getting pissed off, or did he have a power trip, call a cop in for no real reason, cause the COP to have a power trip and try and arrest you, and leave you running away (which could be a typical response in such a situation)?

if that's the case, perhaps the bipolar thing is really just needless labeling that could just have you tricked into believing something's wrong with you? not ruling out the fact that you could be bipolar, but sometimes people jump to conclusions when diagnosing these things, especially with teenagers, as they forget the weird changes and hormone fluctuations they go through.

yah Id have to admit that he did have the right to call the cops on me
Quote by sobrandnew2232
this is crazy to me, your story sounds so much like something that happened to me...
and i'm bipolar as well!

what happend?
well my girlfriend broke up with me, and i got really pissed (like you) and i punched through her car window, broke/cut my hand all up. she laughed and drove off. i walked back into school, by this time the school police officer was waiting for me...we wrestled around for a bit, he finally handcuffed me. long story short i ended up in a mental facility and got diagnosed with the disorder. i was 16 at the time and i still struggle with the disorder (i'm now 19)