I plan to change the strings on my Epiphone Les Paul Classic from Ernie Ball .011 - .054 to Ernie Ball .010 - .052. Will this require any major changes in the setup of my guitar?
ps... when you're talking about the gauge you only say the first number like 10 11 or 12.
The one's I'm changing to now are a custom gauge, so that's why I mentioned the whole range.
you may have to do minor adjustments to the intonation or string height, but nothing major. heck, i sometimes find myself adjusting intonation even on the same guage of the same brand of strings. but with a minor change, you should need minimal adjustments.
Quote by SolidShroom
I plan to change the strings on my Epiphone Les Paul Classic from Ernie Ball .011 - .054 to Ernie Ball .010 - .052. Will this require any major changes in the setup of my guitar?

It's only a slight downgrade so it shouldn't make much difference in the drop of string tension I'm dropping my '56 Goldtop's string gauge back to the stock i.e. 052, 046, 036, 017, 014,011 (really heavy) down to 010 - 046 and it's not bad. However I'm sure a good tech could improve it.