Jesse Hughes has this signature Maton guitar (Maton is based in Australia), and I just saw it today in a local Barnes & Noble, it was in a guitar magazine from the U.K., though I forget which one. It's current, and it was on a full page ad on the... I think on the left-hand side if you open the magazine flat on its spine. It is a red hollowbody electric with f-holes remeniscent of thunderbolts, in that they're triangular. This is kind of what it is, though the f-holes are not as I said they are on the signature model.

http://www.maton.com.au/products/electric-guitars.html

The signature on does have those pick-ups, though.

It might be under one of his pseudonyms, J Devil Huge, or something at least containing the Devil (Jesse "The Devil" Hughes" might have been it). I couldn't find it on Maton's site or Wikipedia, and any help would be appreciated much appreciated. Thanks!

Also, I found on the site that Dave Catching is also getting a Darlin' Dave signature model from them, does anyone have any information on this?
I was an Internet Witness in the mike.h Murder Case.
Quote by Pauldapro
this man is right. everything he says is right. so, stop killing people and get therapy ffs
what do i think of christian black metal bands...
i think their gods gonna get pissed
The only artist that has a production maton signature is Tommy Emmanuel. all the otherd are custom guitars ordered by the musicians, but the Jess Hughes signature is based off the BB1200, yes. If you want it, you gonna have to fork out more for it.
All right, I knew they were heavy on the BB1200. Could you perhaps give me a rough estimate (it doesn't have to be in USD, I can convert if I need to) on how much the guitars themselves are (just the base BB1200), then plus the shipping from Australia to the U.S.?

Or would it just be cheaper if I happened to make my way over to Australia on a vacation or something?
I was an Internet Witness in the mike.h Murder Case.
Quote by Pauldapro
this man is right. everything he says is right. so, stop killing people and get therapy ffs