Great Aussie war metal. Think early Destroyer 666 on speed.

Seeing as people bitched at me about not giving a link last time I posted about a well-known band, here:

ABOMINATOR
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
That was pretty boring.
The Kovenant of Terror, Marshal of the Legion of Metal.

Quote by GID (Shamrock)
Br00tal, Terror Kovenant=metal's king

I'd like to know what you'd have said had one of your kockswallowing legions posted this band. But then again, if they don't sell it in HMV, LEGION doesn't know it.
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

I just realised, you really gave it a huge listen, in the space of 7 minutes you typed a 300 word essay while streaming that, why don't you listen to it and then say what you think of it. If you still don't like it, then **** off you tasteless faggot

Would you stop trying to be a hardass, its wrecking my head. Abominator are boring IMO, war metal can be a great success or horrible failure, this being the latter.

Axis of Advance, Thornspawn, D666 > Abominator
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
Funny story about this band:

When I was in Poland I found this really cheap copy of a CD by Seth (awesome French BM band, check them out) that I'd been looking for for ages, so I buy it, later on in the town square I take off the slipcase and find that it's actually Abominator - Nuctomeron Descent, and had bloody hilarious pictures of the band in the booklet (the bassist especially, christ).

Pretty bad music as well.
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
I liked it tbh
I’m not the man I used to be, I... I can’t go back to Arkham.

I... I should return to Arkham.

Among the churchyard’s mouldering stones I recognise a name – my own.
I have come home to Arkham.

Quote by slayerfan93
I suck monkeyballs!

*reported*
"A war is coming, I've seen it in my dreams. Fires sweeping through the earth, bodies in the streets, cities turned to dust. Retaliation..."

Check out my amazing band!
An Abstract Illusion
Quote by mortiis999
insanity arent that well know, its not like you can buy their demo.

But you can buy their album, and they're not underground by any stretch of the imagination

Quote by Stranglehold
Would you stop trying to be a hardass, its wrecking my head. Abominator are boring IMO, war metal can be a great success or horrible failure, this being the latter.

Axis of Advance, Thornspawn, D666 > Abominator

You're comparing watered down war metal (not that that's bad) to real war metal. It's like comparing Opeth to Morbid Angel. (not the best of examples, but hopefully you get the idea).

Axis Of Advance, are imo the most awful band ever to come out of Canada. Sacramentary Abolishment was decent but I picked up AoA - The Strike on a recommendation on the basis of me liking Conqueror, etc and it sounds like Amon Amarth. Hated it.

I shouldn't have started this thread there is 0 chance of many people on this forum understanding let alone liking real war metal. Stick to what you think war metal is (ie AoA and D666)