Page 1 of 2
The lady that lives in the apartment above my girlfriend and myself came home and heard me playing from outside. She knocked on my window and asked if I would talk to her outside. I was like b***h this better be good cuz I'm practicing my Van Halen. So I go to the front door and open it and she says, "I don't mind you playing but could you" and then BAM I punched her directly in the throat, and I said,"C**t, your right. You don't mind me playing. Now is there anything else I can help you with?" and shes getting all dirty on the ground and s**t gasping for air acting like she couldn't breath. Then when I least expected it she goes, "just turn it down a little after 10:30?" and I stop and stare at her while shes managing not to be dead. "Bitch," I said,"today is your lucky day! Cuz my girlfriend don't like it much either when she's trying to sleep, so I'll tell you what, I'll turn it down when I get tired and wanna sleep and if by coincidence that's when your tired and wanna sleep then you get what you want." then I paused trying to figure out if i was dreaming,"But don't count on it!" i yelled at her. Then I kicked her in the ovaries so I don't end up getting any of that attitude down the line and walked inside.
Quote by MASTER JiMMY
Stop failing, and things will work out.
Man, we've all seen the Unforgivable videos. Don't try to pull this bull**** ripoff tactic on us.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Unforgivable fail...

Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus-Top, SH-2 and SH-5
Ibanez GRX20
Baron Acoustic
Peavey Valveking 112
Roland Cube 15
Dunlop Crybaby From Hell
Dunlop GCB-95 Crybaby
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Boss PH-3 Phase Shifter
Boss BF-3 Flanger
Quote by civildp1
Man, we've all seen the Unforgivable videos. Don't try to pull this bull**** ripoff tactic on us.

indeed.

My mind is going. I can feel it.
you, sir, fail, this was totally pointless and a waste of my time
Gear:
Ibanez RG121
Ibanez GTA15R Amp
red Allegro nylon-strung acoustic of unkown model

Quote by Mechanix

We play guitar.... we're automatically on top of the world.

^
Quote by pinksalmon
The lady that lives in the apartment above my girlfriend and myself came home and heard me playing from outside. She knocked on my window and asked if I would talk to her outside. I was like b***h this better be good cuz I'm practicing my Van Halen. So I go to the front door and open it and she says, "I don't mind you playing but could you" and then BAM I punched her directly in the throat, and I said,"C**t, your right. You don't mind me playing. Now is there anything else I can help you with?" and shes getting all dirty on the ground and s**t gasping for air acting like she couldn't breath. Then when I least expected it she goes, "just turn it down a little after 10:30?" and I stop and stare at her while shes managing not to be dead. "Bitch," I said,"today is your lucky day! Cuz my girlfriend don't like it much either when she's trying to sleep, so I'll tell you what, I'll turn it down when I get tired and wanna sleep and if by coincidence that's when your tired and wanna sleep then you get what you want." then I paused trying to figure out if i was dreaming,"But don't count on it!" i yelled at her. Then I kicked her in the ovaries so I don't end up getting any of that attitude down the line and walked inside.

and you guys are angry cuz my story(a little exagerated) had nothing to do with sex
Quote by MASTER JiMMY
waste of time? your on an internet forum. Its not like you were curing cancer and i stop by your house to interupt and say this.
Quote by MASTER JiMMY
Quote by pinksalmon

epic.
Quote by pinksalmon
and you guys are angry cuz my story(a little exagerated) had nothing to do with sex

1 - Pointless and not structured as a topic for discussion. Spam.

2 - Complete BS.

3 - Not funny. Mildly amusing at the very best. Don't bore us.

4 - ...

... *reported*

Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
no pcp, i just take whatever pills my mom keeps in the medicine closet
Quote by MASTER JiMMY
What THE Fu*k was that?
Quote by StratPat
****, nah I've never got anything like that, I just get 'YOU'VE WON THE MOTHERFUUCKIN LOTTERY IN IREELAND SEND ME UR DETAILS N U GET 10 000 000 DOLLLAAZZ"

But I'm sure some paid hitman wouldn't email that, and would have better grammar
wow geee your so cool..how can i be more like you
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
That was way too nice to be Unforgiveable.
Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list
Quote by handbanana
wiliscool is just plain dumb
Damn 08'ers.
Quote by Td_Nights
Prank calls?

What are you, 10?

Be a man and go take a shit on someone's car.

Quote by Fate_of_Mind
I skimmed through, saw pregnancy test, and "why is there blood". I'm going to assume you just punched her in the ovaries, problem solved.

Xbox Live GT: VRSlashGnR
Quote by Glen'sHeroicAct
admit it, you would ALL be laughing and giving congrats to the TS if they were kensai or SD or someone...

+1
Quote by Yakult
If I get a boner I generally pass out due to the massive amount of blood having to be redirected from my brain

Quote by DubStar92
I like to video record myself when I'm drunk. It's like a mini-movie. I love fapping to the sex scene.
Quote by iSlash
Damn 08'ers.

Hey! Coming from an 07er, your opinion is void. Especially when you haven't even been here a year.
Oh God, please tell me this isn't supposed to be funny..
You are like a hurricane
There's calm in your eye.
And I'm gettin' blown away
To somewhere safer
where the feeling stays.
I want to love you but
I'm getting blown away.
Page 1 of 2