One of the songs from the soundtrack, "Surface of the Sun", makes me cry.

I've never actually seen the movie though.
Who dat?
heyyy it has the guy from batman and the epic song from requiem from a dream, that song destroys :-D
dude, what about an actual solo in death metal instead of that poof from linkin park. Think of Pulse of the Maggots - Bed Of Razors

#1 MEMEBER OF THE OFFICIAL THRASH METAL FAN CLUB (PM URE FAV BANDS TO ME TO JOIN)
Cillian Murphy, the director of 28 days later and trainspotting, a plot somewhat to that of Armageddon AND its theme song is Requiem for a Dream?

F*ck yeah
Gear
Schecter C-1 Artist
Vox AD15VT
Epiphone EJ-200 Acoustic
One of the best things about it is the incredible cinematography/CGI... truly breathtaking.
seems like alien, armageddon, and hallow man all mixed into one. is it?
dude, what about an actual solo in death metal instead of that poof from linkin park. Think of Pulse of the Maggots - Bed Of Razors

#1 MEMEBER OF THE OFFICIAL THRASH METAL FAN CLUB (PM URE FAV BANDS TO ME TO JOIN)
not a very good movie. Looked better then it actually was (and don't tell me different I work in a movie store) 6/10
i saw that about a month back! it scared me a bit, but thats cause i'm a bit of a wuss. && it had those subliminal message things, where like a face flashes on the screen for a split second, and your not sure whether you're seeing things or not. Its one of my favourite movies.
Yes, it's a very old username.
I thought it was good, not amazing, but good, the final 20 minutes was the only part that really did it for me.
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
Quote by Griff_Kid
That movie sucked, i was expecting aliens dammit!

Yeah me too that movie really boring.
Quote by myearshurt
That movie really reminds me of Event Horizon, I liked the first part, but towards the end, with that crazy guy from that first ship going on a killing spree...that just ruined the movie.

And the soundtrack is awesome

You're on my hate list!