Hello! I'm glad to find a forum of well-educated individuals, because I know absolutely NOTHING about guitars. Which wouldn't be as shameful, except, a few years ago, I bought an electric guitar with the intention of learning how to play it. It was supposed to be an M-100 ESP guitar...except it came with the fretboard of an M-100 and the body of an M-200. I suppose I could have returned it, but it looked interesting, so I kept it. So...is this guitar worth the same as an M-100, M-200, more, or less? I want to sell it and buy an acoustic guitar (which I think would be easier to learn on), give it a few years, and then try again with an electric. It seems pretty difficult to learn how to play with an electric because software geared toward tone-deaf people like me usually use acoustics.

So in summation, I know nothing. Please help me =(
Well I doubt it would go for much seeing as it isn't a particular model, just a hybrid of low-end parts. You might be able to pass it off as an M-100 because there isn't much difference between the two guitars, I'd reccommend passing it off as an M-200 is ESP didn't put the model number on the fretboard.
However, its easier to learn on an electric than on an acoustic.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
but acoustic is better to learn on due to finger strength... thats what i did anyways
"You've got to trust your instinct
And let go of regret
You've got to bet on yourself now star
'Cause that's your best bet" - 311
Acoustic seems easier to someone that wants to start playing guitar, I think, but electric is much easier. And more fun.
"Your signature can not be longer than 250 characters."

How you know you have too many guitars...

Apparently once also known as PonyFan #834553.
Quote by HomerSGR
Acoustic seems easier to someone that wants to start playing guitar, I think, but electric is much easier. And more fun.

+1

I first started playing on acoustic, but when I moved to electric guitar, everything seemed so much easier and I progressed at a faster rate.
Quote by Td_Nights
Prank calls?

What are you, 10?

Be a man and go take a shit on someone's car.

Quote by Fate_of_Mind
I skimmed through, saw pregnancy test, and "why is there blood". I'm going to assume you just punched her in the ovaries, problem solved.

Xbox Live GT: VRSlashGnR