Page 1 of 2
well i think i need to get this off my chest

in the last couple of months i have totally dedicated my life to guitar, now this isn't a problem for my musician friends as they do the same and not a problem for my good friends because i will gladly stop playing guitar to go hang out (which i never used to do before i'll get onto that in a bit)

now before i go any further i would like to say this for clarification i used to be a game and computer nerd and the most social i ever got was talking to my guild on WoW over ventrilo

so anyways this year i just plain out stopped hanging around with my gamer friends (who have been my closest friends since god knows when) i think they where a little bitter i just gave them the cold shoulder and might talk to them once a week for about 2 minutes and they became very addicted to WoW and halo 3 and would talk about that all the time (the main reason i didn't talk to them to much is because i came off a bad WoW addiction it got so bad i stole my dads credit card just so i wouldn't miss a raid and then spent like 150 dollars on a private server on donor gear) and i knew if i got back into it i might not come out the same

so a couple of nights back i decided to take a break from guitar and turned on my xbox for the first time in like 2 months and played halo 3 (you know just casual playing) and my gamer friends where online so i joined up with them well oh my god all i can hear is "look its the noob" "hey guys wanna gang up on this uber noob" well this seemed anything but social so i left and suddenly got a whole spam of mail with nothing but internet meme's and other insults that could only be found by the mature bunch playing halo 3 one stood out among them all "hey ****wad noob give up wasting your life on guitar and do something meaningful with your life like playing halo 3 for 8 hours a day" i couldn't believe this one and neither could my parents who saw this

so a few days later i am walking down the street to my local guitar store for a new strap and lead and i see the one who sent me the message well he confronts me and gets in my face about how i am never going to achieve anything in my life and how he is spending all his money on being the über leet WoW player" on some private WoW server so i do the only thing that anyone would do to this sorry excuse of a life literally punch some sense into him well since then someone has been sending viruses and hacking out computers i wonder which no-lifer would do that in revenge?

sorry this is so long but i had to get it off my chest
Quote by coolstoryangus
Pffffffft schematics

Although i guess the OP will have to get used to reading them if he's going to buy a bugera..
Quote by gregs1020

along with fire escape routes...

Last edited by Dirk Gently at Mar 27, 2008,
Sounds to me like they're right. Playing halo 3 for eight hours a day is clearly more productive than playing guitar.
Summary: His friends play too much WoW and he plays too much guitar and they say HE won't accomplish anything.

Tell them to **** off.
if that doesn't work, break their monitors and cum in their hard drives
some people have no life.....

like me
Quote by ~Danny~
Must if they break for me, better sounds come from the way you play more-so than the strings.

Quote by ~Danny~
>hen I said 'must', i meant just.

Quote by ~Danny~
I think we've realised I can't type by now...
I will read this, but before I do. The fact that you posted that much in the pit about people with no lives is amusing
Off to another thread! EXCELCIOR!

EDIT: Oh dear. We can be friends now. Thats just stupid.
Hurp De Durp
Last edited by Symphonic_Chaos at Mar 27, 2008,
Quote by OrangePossum
Summary: His friends play too much WoW and he plays too much guitar and they say HE won't accomplish anything.Tell them to **** off.if that doesn't work, break their monitors and cum in their hard drives
whoops i did that in the wrong order.......it'll be interesting to see what happens when i get back to school my dad has a bet with me that i'll get suspended i said i'd get expelled (he thinks i did the right thing my mum on the other hand.....)
Quote by coolstoryangus
Pffffffft schematics

Although i guess the OP will have to get used to reading them if he's going to buy a bugera..
Quote by gregs1020

Kick his ass again and tell him to cut out the virus crap.
Gear
Schecter C-1 Artist
Vox AD15VT
Epiphone EJ-200 Acoustic
Quote by whalepudding
They are not friends. They are suck-s.

That was probably the greatest attempt at insulting i've ever read.
when school gets back i will update this with what happened and if i won the bet with my dad or not
Quote by coolstoryangus
Pffffffft schematics

Quote by gregs1020

Quote by OrangePossum
Summary: His friends play too much WoW and he plays too much guitar and they say HE won't accomplish anything.

Tell them to **** off.
if that doesn't work, break their monitors and cum in their hard drives

lol... ive never played WoW and dont plan on it.. i was heavy on games in my days but i quit for social reasons lol.. and i started playing guitar.. my friend (who plays guitar too) always buys video games and im like.. how about a pedal or a new amp or something? but he says no....
Quote by aradine
when school gets back i will update this with what happened and if i won the bet with my dad or not

wait, bet with your dad?
i did not see that anywhere. do tell.
Actually, here's a better idea. Get a girlfriend and go walk by them with her
They'll be crying then.
Quote by OrangePossum
wait, bet with your dad?i did not see that anywhere. do tell.
if i get suspended my dad gets 50 bucks if i get expelled i get 50 bucks

also i have a bit of fat on me from my past life and am trying to burn it off by playing basketball

heres another little story for you one of these "friends" of mine once took 2 weeks off school and did nothing but play WoW and talk about how awesome he will be when he becomes a GM.......what a no-life fag
Quote by coolstoryangus
Pffffffft schematics

Quote by gregs1020

Last edited by aradine at Mar 27, 2008,
Quote by aradine
if i get suspended my dad gets 50 bucks if i get expelled i get 50 bucks

Sorry, but you're out 50 bucks. Unless you paralyzed him with premeditated intent in the office.... you're only going to get suspended.
actually i did beat him pretty badly i most likely broke his nose and a couple of ribs and once he was down kicked the **** out of him sad thing was he had like 20 kilos on me (and i am a big guy like 75 kilos)
Quote by coolstoryangus
Pffffffft schematics

Quote by gregs1020

Quote by Avedas
Sorry, but you're out 50 bucks. Unless you paralyzed him with premeditated intent in the office.... you're only going to get suspended.

He could always just go murder him...
get new friends

like.. real friends, not jackasses you play video games with
Quote by aradine
actually i did beat him pretty badly i most likely broke his nose and a couple of ribs and once he was down kicked the **** out of him sad thing was he had like 20 kilos on me (and i am a big guy like 75 kilos)

doesn't matter. a couple of broken ribs aren't going to get you expelled, and a broken nose is expected in any fight. if he's a total douche, or his parents are total asses, you COULD have an assault charge on your hands, but that's a totally different topic.
How about a duel in Halo 3, that should theach those n00bs!!!
Se habla español

Quote by pinheadslts75
People come up with the dumbest names for sexual acts. And the most disgusting concepts for sexual acts.

I'm tempted to report this thread because of how weird this is getting.

I saw x/taluha get her clock
Quote by aradine
in the last couple of months i have totally dedicated my life to guitar,
Okay, so you decided nothing else in your life was worthy of bothering with.

Quote by aradine
so anyways this year i just plain out stopped hanging around with my gamer friends
You abandoned them ... dropped your pals like a rock. Did you just disappear without saying anything? or did you insult them by telling them how your oh-so-important life's work at guitar didn't allow you to waste your time with the kind of useless crap they were doing?

Quote by aradine
so a couple of nights back i decided to take a break from guitar and turned on my xbox for the first time in like 2 months and played halo 3 (you know just casual playing) and my gamer friends where online so i joined up with them
Now, out of the blue, you think they should be all buddy-buddy with you, when it's convenient for YOU. Where were you, when they wanted to hang out with you, eh? Nowhere to be found. Too good for them. Then you're surprised to find they don't welcome you back, with open arms. I for one, am shocked, too.

Quote by aradine
so i do the only thing that anyone would do to this sorry excuse of a life literally punch some sense into him well since then someone has been sending viruses and hacking out computers i wonder which no-lifer would do that in revenge?
You snubbed them, then they snubbed you.

Then you got physically abusive. You're a bright one, aren't you?

stfu now, when it comes to talking to them. You've already caused yourself enough trouble. Do you want to make it even worse?

Quote by aradine
meh long was bad enough. But ffs, learn how to use punctuation. That's if your precious time dedicated to the guitar might possibly permit that.

You aren't going to solve anything by blathering on about how you've been so "wronged", anyway. But at least make the effort and not just throw the words at the page. It's an affront to our eyes.

Good luck,
SYK
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Ask them what playing halo and WoW does with their lives, and how it helps towards their futures. If they can give you an answer which proves its better than guitar, they are right, if not trash their computers.
Yup, you're obviously the dropkick doing something constructive. They're going to make millions and help millions of people and really make an impact on society. Just forget them. They're the dropkicks.
WoW... I hate WoW. What a piece of shit. I tried it for a week or so, it nearly put me to sleep. Oh, look at me, I'm some giant cow. Snore.

Anyway, there are people at my university who play that stupid game religiously. Most of them (all) are wastes of life who won't ever graduate, one even skipped an entire year just to play WoW. Idiots.

1) get new friends

2)

Quote by aradine
... he confronts me and gets in my face about how i am never going to achieve anything in my life and how he is spending all his money on being the über leet WoW player ...

Punching obnoxious WoW addicts is OK and encouraged. I mean, even if you beat them into brain trauma, they still wouldn't be worse off.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Okay, so you decided nothing else in your life was worthy of bothering with.

You abandoned them ... dropped your pals like a rock. Did you just disappear without saying anything? or did you insult them by telling them how your oh-so-important life's work at guitar didn't allow you to waste your time with the kind of useless crap they were doing?

Now, out of the blue, you think they should be all buddy-buddy with you, when it's convenient for YOU. Where were you, when they wanted to hang out with you, eh? Nowhere to be found. Too good for them. Then you're surprised to find they don't welcome you back, with open arms. I for one, am shocked, too.

You snubbed them, then they snubbed you.

Then you got physically abusive. You're a bright one, aren't you?

stfu now, when it comes to talking to them. You've already caused yourself enough trouble. Do you want to make it even worse?

meh long was bad enough. But ffs, learn how to use punctuation. That's if your precious time dedicated to the guitar might possibly permit that.

You aren't going to solve anything by blathering on about how you've been so "wronged", anyway. But at least make the effort and not just throw the words at the page. It's an affront to our eyes.

Good luck,
SYK

>=[

stfu

I would have done the same thing.

aradine gets a gold star.
driveby them all...in a wartog
^Note: Probably sarcastic
Gear
Schecter Blackjack C1-FR
Few Agile 8-strings
Ormsby Hypemachine 2014 otw!!

Carvin X-100B
axe-fx II

W.A musicians FTW
Quote by crisisinheaven
Deep*Kick. You have destroyed every concept of life I've ever had.
dress like an female nightelf and have sex with all of them, take pictures and afterwards take of your costume and tell them they all just had gay sex that'll show em
Quote by big duck
You are so going to hell, but that is hilarious.

Quote by esther_mouse

Quote by K_McGill
Idiot
Sounds to me you all are pricks, including you. You don't seem like an ideal friend either.
Quote by Novacane...
None of that really happened I can guarantee. You probably just made it up.

Oh it happened...in cyberspace

pffft nerds
Quote by aradine
well i think i need to get this off my chest

in the last couple of months i have totally dedicated my life to guitar, now this isn't a problem for my musician friends as they do the same and not a problem for my good friends because i will gladly stop playing guitar to go hang out (which i never used to do before i'll get onto that in a bit)

now before i go any further i would like to say this for clarification i used to be a game and computer nerd and the most social i ever got was talking to my guild on WoW over ventrilo

so anyways this year i just plain out stopped hanging around with my gamer friends (who have been my closest friends since god knows when) i think they where a little bitter i just gave them the cold shoulder and might talk to them once a week for about 2 minutes and they became very addicted to WoW and halo 3 and would talk about that all the time (the main reason i didn't talk to them to much is because i came off a bad WoW addiction it got so bad i stole my dads credit card just so i wouldn't miss a raid and then spent like 150 dollars on a private server on donor gear) and i knew if i got back into it i might not come out the same

so a couple of nights back i decided to take a break from guitar and turned on my xbox for the first time in like 2 months and played halo 3 (you know just casual playing) and my gamer friends where online so i joined up with them well oh my god all i can hear is "look its the noob" "hey guys wanna gang up on this uber noob" well this seemed anything but social so i left and suddenly got a whole spam of mail with nothing but internet meme's and other insults that could only be found by the mature bunch playing halo 3 one stood out among them all "hey ****wad noob give up wasting your life on guitar and do something meaningful with your life like playing halo 3 for 8 hours a day" i couldn't believe this one and neither could my parents who saw this

so a few days later i am walking down the street to my local guitar store for a new strap and lead and i see the one who sent me the message well he confronts me and gets in my face about how i am never going to achieve anything in my life and how he is spending all his money on being the über leet WoW player" on some private WoW server so i do the only thing that anyone would do to this sorry excuse of a life literally punch some sense into him well since then someone has been sending viruses and hacking out computers i wonder which no-lifer would do that in revenge?

WoW! *Face palm* I'm not reading that!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
Quote by fretsonfire74
Yup, you're obviously the dropkick doing something constructive. They're going to make millions and help millions of people and really make an impact on society. Just forget them. They're the dropkicks.

Umm dude? How exactly are a bunch of WoW nerds going to make an impact on society and help millions of people?
Quote by M0ly
dress like an female nightelf and have sex with all of them, take pictures and afterwards take of your costume and tell them they all just had gay sex that'll show em

Best idea yet.
Page 1 of 2