Looking for metal songs with acoustic/clean electric intros/outros/intervals...you name it.To be more precise, this type of songs appeal to my ears:
Metallica's One,To live is to die,...And justice for all,Unforgiven
Iron maiden's Fear of the dark
Opeth's To bid you farewell etc.
If you know any other similar songs worth mentioning(which I'm sure you do), post your favorites.
Quote by beetroot10
opeth have alot of diversity

Seriously. Listen to like any of their albums.
There's just too many of their songs to name that have awesome metal-ness and awesome acoustic parts.
Quote by abyss257
Seriously. Listen to like any of their albums.
There's just too many of their songs to name that have awesome metal-ness and awesome acoustic parts.

Stuff like hours of wealth(though theres no metal in that), but I'm not after just Opeth songs.
Agalloch - Not Unlike The Waves
Agalloch - Fire Above, Ice Below

Any Agalloch will due.
"A war is coming, I've seen it in my dreams. Fires sweeping through the earth, bodies in the streets, cities turned to dust. Retaliation..."

Check out my amazing band!
An Abstract Illusion
Track 1 from Death Angels new one, mm i love that acoustic intro. Lord Of Hate is the song.

Thats the only song with a nice acoustic intro that comes to my mind right now.
Even though you don't want only Opeth, buy their new album! So many people said they're gonna pirate it instead.

Opeth piracy should be a crime.

Also, check out bands like Anathema, Ayreon, Evergrey and so on. Prog is beautiful <333
There are about 20 threads about this, and you will always get 40 posts of 'OPETH!'

On that note, OPETH!
you should first be looking for the recommendation thread
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
Quote by GraysonBot
Try the 2nd half of Avenged Sevenfold - Sidewinder

beautiful song!

Trying to keep it vaguely metal here, man.