One of my fave bands and new ones to come out recently, SONIC SYNDICATE, and possibly one of a few bands to hear great stuff from, yet there is hardly and tabs both guitar and bass on this site . anyone know why this is and if they have any bass ones could the link me to them other than these ones on this site?

here is the bands myspace and offical sites

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=15487084

http://www.mngmusic.net/sonicsyndicate/index.html

manys thanks

XD

Total-Bogan
i dont have any tabs or anything for you....but...i like sonic syndicate...

only inhuman is a great album! looking forward 2 the new 1 (out tomorrow!!!)
When all hope is lost, crawl into a corner and die.
melodic death/metal core...

you'd know that if you had done your homework sir

all the same..lets not throw labels around...lets enjoy the music! (and that mega hotty bass player!)

they themselves prefer 2 label their music as 'modern metal'..that shall suffice...
Quote by led_zepaholic
melodic death/metal core...

you'd know that if you had done your homework sir

all the same..lets not throw labels around...lets enjoy the music! (and that mega hotty bass player!)

they themselves prefer 2 label their music as 'modern metal'..that shall suffice...

Ermmm.

No.
Band is realllly bad overproduced metalcore.
coming to terms with an inevitable death.
Atreyu ****ed Killswitch Engaged with keyboards?

A bit disappointing from Nuclear Blast
I play guitar
Last edited by )Eric(Draven at Sep 24, 2008,
Quote by Chris1988
Ermmm.

No.

actually...yes...

label it as u want..who cares?
nobody REALLY cares about your opinion's, so regardless of your personal taste, how about shoving it?

perhaps since you're obviously not a fan, take your opinions somewhere else? i do believe, UG was not intended for the criticisms of other persons musical tastes (thats what the emo/punk forums are for..)...
Really really really good live. Loved them. Shame they had a short set. Would have loved to have listened to these longer but nooo that loada shite gorjira had to play instead
Quote by System4321
Really really really good live. Loved them. Shame they had a short set. Would have loved to have listened to these longer but nooo that loada shite gorjira had to play instead

where was this and when?
i saw them live with in flames and gojira in stockholm, sweden, they were really good, a shame that they played only a few songs while gojira played many more
Guitar: Ibanez RGR321 EXBK

Amp: Bugera 6260 head + 4x12 cab
kind of a guilty pleasure of mine...

<_<

>_>

i really like the song Psychic Suicide, and Enclave is quite catchy
^ haha damn straight.
I was first row when I saw them with Amon Amarth and she stood in front of me the whole time. I was happy.
Facebook.com/Notafluke