Page 1 of 2
I think you should get off the ****ing computer.
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
Well....usually you need to get off the computer and close your eyes to get to sleep...

Quote by xC0ldBl00dx
Start a fight club

nah, you gotta cry on a fat guys shoulder.
Everyone becomes a genius when they join UG
In before wank and/or fap.
Make yourself some tea or if you dont like tea, chocolate milk.
It always helps me sleep,
If it doesn't work go to the doctor.
GOODBYE BLUE SKY
Are you scared that the darkness is going to come and get you?

Hugz
Quote by NakedInTheRain
i know, obvious question, but do you have any stimulants i.e. caffeine before you go to bed?

if you don't, what do you have during the day?

I don't drink pop before bed I drink milk and water during the day I drink 2-3 pops durin the day
im the same way, but thats only because my dad snores louder than 2 bears having bumseks.
When i die, i wanna be burried upside down...so that anybody who doesnt like me can kiss my ass.

marilize leguana!
Do you have any work to do? Whenever I have work I need to finish I can't fall asleep for hours because it gets at me without my noticing. See if that's the problem. And I'm willing to bet you fall asleep late and so wake up late - that'll do you no help at all. Force yourself to wake up very early in the mornings, and actually do things in the day.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by NakedInTheRain
hmm......do you have much on your mind? worried about anything/anyone?

Iunno my mind is constantly thinking so I don't even know
Try to do lots of physical activity during the day? If you don't already, that is.. just might make you tired.
Try working your ass off in the weight room or running a lot. Eat a good meal.. eat a little more.. drink milk. If your still not tired, I'm worried.
Quote by raisinbran
I like my women like I like my trigonometry: With a lot of angles and a good tan.

Oh my God...

lmfao.
like the longest iv ever stayed up was 4 days the first 3 days wasn't tired at all. So maybe I should be the world guiness record holder and try to beat 11 days of no sleep
1) Go to medicine cabinet
2) Find Nyquil
3) Drink remnants of bottle
4) Hallucinate
5) Sleep
Quote by NakedInTheRain
hmm......do you have much on your mind? worried about anything/anyone?

thats me lol

hardly any sleep for 3 months and no sleep what so ever for saturday night, sunday night and monday night lol

stop complaining
Twitter: ScottWotton
Tumblr: ScottWotton
YouTube: ScottWotton

3DS FC: 5043-1553-4655
Friend Safari: Rock type with Boldore, Pupitar and Barbaracle.

Wants his username as ScottWotton. >.>
i suggest masturbation.
Alternatively, meditation works. Try tensing every muscle in your body, as tight as u can, for 10 seconds. Then relax, dont move, and mentally relax each muscle in your body. Starting systematically from your toes, right thru to the crown of your head. But remember to focus on relaxing the muscle, and after tensing, dont move.
Quote by john_bosma
1) Go to medicine cabinet
2) Find Nyquil
3) Drink remnants of bottle
4) Hallucinate
5) Sleep

6)???
7)PROFIT!

Anyway, chill out, relaxing, maxing all cool, shooting some b-ball outside the school, when a couple of guys who were.....

On a serious note, don't drink soda at all during the day, and see what happens.
Quote by SillyRabbit
like the longest iv ever stayed up was 4 days the first 3 days wasn't tired at all. So maybe I should be the world guiness record holder and try to beat 11 days of no sleep

No chance in hell...

http://www.thanhniennews.com/features/?catid=10&newsid=12673
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
robitussin?... it will make you trip balls too .... or you could follow in my footsteps and get drunk at 3:30 it the morning pacific time... go cougs and goodnight
Quote by SillyRabbit

THEN YOU WOULD DIE

..........go ahead try it
Last edited by amason51 at Mar 27, 2008,
just take a nice tall cup of vodka and have someone punch you in the face then you get woozy from the vodka snd concussed from getting socked in the face
smoke a joint
-------
Gear:
-------

Gibson Les Paul Classic
Washburn D-10 Acoustic
Santos Martinez SM-650 Classical
Marshall AVT 50 Valvestate 2000
Line 6 Pod XT
Here's what you do.

Go to the pharmacy and ask for Melatonin pills.

Take them.

Sleeeeeeeeeep!
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
When i find it hard to get to sleep whilst in bed, i get comfy and then try to block everything out and just listen to the sound of myself breathing. concentrate on it. I eventually nod off, it really calms me down and relaxes me.
I had insomnia a while ago and I couldn't figure out why, so I did a bit of research.

Back then I was doing pretty much nothing during the day, just laying around playing games or surfing the net. In fact, i did so little, there wasn't even need to shower regularly, so I only showered in the mornings.

After my research, I cut back on the amount of soft drink I consumed during the day. I began to drink more water, and make sure I had a good dinner. Also, I would shower before I went to bed. I would turn off most things electrical, save my alarm clock and my fan. To relax, I played 2-3 games of Klondike on my ipod, laying in the dark, and when I started losing games I knew I was too tired to concentrate and it was time to sleep.

Also, getting up at the same time every day helps. It's also a good idea to get off the computer or stop doing anything over stimulating at least half an hour before you go to bed, so read a book or something.
Quote by Jcore44
I had insomnia a while ago and I couldn't figure out why, so I did a bit of research.

Back then I was doing pretty much nothing during the day, just laying around playing games or surfing the net. In fact, i did so little, there wasn't even need to shower regularly, so I only showered in the mornings.

After my research, I cut back on the amount of soft drink I consumed during the day. I began to drink more water, and make sure I had a good dinner. Also, I would shower before I went to bed. I would turn off most things electrical, save my alarm clock and my fan. To relax, I played 2-3 games of Klondike on my ipod, laying in the dark, and when I started losing games I knew I was too tired to concentrate and it was time to sleep.

Also, getting up at the same time every day helps. It's also a good idea to get off the computer or stop doing anything over stimulating at least half an hour before you go to bed, so read a book or something.

U sir are a genius
Quote by SillyRabbit
I don't drink pop before bed I drink milk and water during the day I drink 2-3 pops durin the day

2-3 a day? I would be more worried about your next heart attack.
I Make Like A Ten Song Playlist On Itunes And Choose Relaxing Songs Andjust Concentrate On The Music And You Fall Asleep
Hmm well fellow nocturnal UGer, just enjoy it and don't force yourself to sleep. Do something with your time. I have the same issue...It's really easy for me to sleep during the day but at night I just can't. It's 5 am now.
Take a few benadryls. I've passed out in front of a 7-11 because of those.
Heads will roll. Throats will be slit. Blood will flow like springs of water.
Page 1 of 2