Right, I got the action (the distance between the strings and the fretboard) where I want it, but tve strings aren't tense enough.

Now I know you're going to say adjust the poles at either side, but if I do it takes te strings further away from the neck, which I don't want, so is it possible to ave te action where it is now, and add more tension to the strings?

Also, you guys told me to keep the floyd parallel to the body, but with the action where I have it, I can bring up trem upwards, as in to make the pitch higher.

What do I do about this, because if I keep the action the same, and make the bridge able to move up and down, it is going to be slanted.
Lol you posted just to say that, instead of actually helping?
cheers, mate.

And I wasn't sure which forum was more apporpriate.
Hmmm. If you have changed string gauge and then not changed the string tensions with the springs then you may have trouble. Of course if you don't use the same gauge as before then the birdge will either be pulled towards the body because there is too much tension or vice versa.

I don't know if this is the case as i Didn't read your thread before - which i'm assuming you made one.

As far as i'm concerned the brdige should be parallel but im no expert. Infact, My FR isn't paralell and regularly goes out of tune - but that was the fault of the guy who set it up last I think.

All I can really reccomend is that you take into a shop and get all your answers froma proper technician. It's gonna cost you but it will be worth it I can guarantee.
Flap it and enjoy yourself...

Xbox Live GT = The Donkey Fly
'...and those who fought on that day of honor, the day of victory shall be forever remembered as Lime Green' - Oct 31st 08