guys, i need some help on choosing a multi-effects pedal. i plan to buy one by april. i've been playing for a year and i thought that i need an effects pedal. by now, my budget is $150... i was thinking of getting either of these:

1.Zoom g1x
3.digitech rp90

please help me.. which one is better?
Don't get a Digitech, I have one and they're really bad. Broke after 2 days.
My usual advice on multi effects is....don't get one. They're good for messing about while practicing, and for getting a better idea of different FX, but you'll end up replacing it within a year or so. What amp are you currently playing through?
Save 75-100 more and get a used GT-8.

Yum. :P
Quote by rocknrollgod
well i can tall you this much do NOT get a marshall MG. becasue you will blow the speaker with duncans in the guitar. i know for experience.

Quote by Gutch220
Leave it to UGer's to argue over who "owns" a language

i just need something to use for practicing. my amps are marshall mg50dfx and a vox ad50vt... i just need something to mess around in my room and also for studio practice. i don't have the money to buy analog pedals that is why i want to buy a multi-effects pedal.. what do you guys think of the zoom g1x??
Your Vox has a bunch of FX built into it..

Why would you want an MFX when your amp essentially is one? O.o Don't waste your money. :P
Quote by rocknrollgod
well i can tall you this much do NOT get a marshall MG. becasue you will blow the speaker with duncans in the guitar. i know for experience.

Quote by Gutch220
Leave it to UGer's to argue over who "owns" a language

A multi-fx probably wouldn't work too well with the Valvetronix.

If you really want a multi-fx then save up more for a GT-8 like the guy above said
"Make my funk the P-Funk, I want my funk uncut"
Quote by jambi_mantra
James, are you God?

Fender Highway One Tele
1985 Encore 335
Takamine EG523sc
Laney VC15
Vox V847
MXR M-108
EHX Q-Tron+, Big Muff Pi, POG
MI Audio Crunch Box
Yamaha DTXplorer DrumKit
Well the MG sounds kinda like ass so I'd advise selling the MG and buying a new amp.
"Make my funk the P-Funk, I want my funk uncut"
Quote by jambi_mantra
James, are you God?

Fender Highway One Tele
1985 Encore 335
Takamine EG523sc
Laney VC15
Vox V847
MXR M-108
EHX Q-Tron+, Big Muff Pi, POG
MI Audio Crunch Box
Yamaha DTXplorer DrumKit