so the first couple of times me and my significant other had sex we didnt use condoms. we are both virgins, so neither of us have STI's, and she's on the pill. Anyway, we both agree we should start using doms so we tried it with one time and i have to say, it's so so so much worse than without, but we really should use them (i got ultra thin and i still felt heaps worse). Any suggestions for making it feel better with condoms?
Quote by hug a llama
Dude, if a title read "penis pics, come on in" I think about 93% of UG would still click on it.

Quote by Burpin'Worm
Nonsense. I'm telling you, nothing makes the fairer sex swoon like an extensive knowledge of siege weaponry and medieval battle tactics.
Just think about all the money and time you're saving by not having kids
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
sex thread?
Quote by frankv
Tokio Hotel is probably the worst thing Germany has produced since WW2.

try filling the condoms with icy ho......... nevermind

theres really nothing you can do. condoms take away a lot of pleasure, thats just how it is...
Quote by Machanix
We play guitar.... we're automatically on top of the world.

Life Is A Lemon And I Want My Money Back!

A Wasted Youth
Is Better By Far
Than A Wise And Productive Old Age

Good Girls Go To Heaven, But The Bad Girls Go Everywhere!
.... this is another one of those **** "yes i had sex, gotta tell UG in a subtle way" threads. jesus.

shut the **** up and use a mother ****ing condom, less mess.
Quote by Samnung
im gunna rape u

Quote by GuitarManiac09
Stay away you freak....I dont want you spreading your hideous crab population..

METALLICA AT WEMBLEY 08/07/07
If she's on the pill, then why do you need condoms?

That being said, get some of those ones that heat up. They actually feel pretty neat. Still not as good as without one, but it's better than a normal, boring condom.
Heads will roll. Throats will be slit. Blood will flow like springs of water.
delete system32
Quote by HuckIt
My weirdest dream would have to be when I dreamed that I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...that was pretty screwed up.
If shes on the pill I wouldn't worry, me and my girlfriend don't /Famous last words.
Tears in waves, minds on fire
Nights alone by your side
Quote by instagata0
try filling the condoms with icy ho......... nevermind

theres really nothing you can do. condoms take away a lot of pleasure, thats just how it is...

would it be safe to do it without them though?

Quote by dumps
.... this is another one of those **** "yes i had sex, gotta tell UG in a subtle way" threads. jesus.

shut the **** up and use a mother ****ing condom, less mess.

no, shut the f*ck up. im not bragging, personally i couldnt care less if a bunch of people on the net know i have had sex or not. Im just wondering if it's safe not to use one or if there's better condoms or ways of making it feel better.

I'm not in that mindset that "i've had sex im better than you", it's just sex, everyone will have it eventually. (almost everyone lol :P)
Quote by hug a llama
Dude, if a title read "penis pics, come on in" I think about 93% of UG would still click on it.

Quote by Burpin'Worm
Nonsense. I'm telling you, nothing makes the fairer sex swoon like an extensive knowledge of siege weaponry and medieval battle tactics.
Last edited by Taylz24 at Mar 27, 2008,
Quote by faultyy
Just think about all the money and time you're saving by not having kids

+1

And not worrying about your dick falling of(even tho as you stated both are virgins but still cant be to careful these days)
Quote by Taylz24

Yes.
Tears in waves, minds on fire
Nights alone by your side
just to let you know, its safe to do it without a condom if shes taking the pill and neither of you have an STI, but condoms make it less of a mess.

plus, if you used a condom first then had sex without one, you'd of appreciated the difference.
Quote by Samnung
im gunna rape u

Quote by GuitarManiac09
Stay away you freak....I dont want you spreading your hideous crab population..

METALLICA AT WEMBLEY 08/07/07
Quote by Taylz24

the pill is 99.9% effective. so yes, its very safe.
however, if she misses a pill then youre kinda screwed... pill + condoms is much safer
Quote by Machanix
We play guitar.... we're automatically on top of the world.

Life Is A Lemon And I Want My Money Back!

A Wasted Youth
Is Better By Far
Than A Wise And Productive Old Age

Good Girls Go To Heaven, But The Bad Girls Go Everywhere!
yeah i feel your pain, sex with condoms is like wearing socks in the bath

that said myself and the missus have had so many scares at this point that i just wear them to avoid the stress of week-late periods
Quote by Toast1337
sex thread?

Aye
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...