This morning a man turned up to my house with £175 which he then gave to me, and promptly carted away my MG Halfstack which I have hated and been trying to sell for over a year now!!!! I feel kind of sad that I'm having to inflict it on another human being but it's dog eat dog these days I guess. I even helped him carry it to his car
So just thought I'd share my joy that I nolonger have to wake up in a morning and see it sitting at the end of my bed

/pointless thread.
Gear:
Epiphone SG Standard - Natural Wood Finish + SD Alnico Pro 2 Bridge Pickup
Epiphone Les Paul Standard - Limited Edition Green
Ibanez S470
Blackstar HT-100 Head
Harley Benton 2x12 Vintage 30's
Vox AC4TV
Vox VT15
GZ dude, but what if he finds this thread...?

bastard...
Har nånn egentli vorri langt sjøl om bestemt sæ for å bruk t å me gå å vill å gjør sjå mer lik?
Quote by stephen_rettie
wayta go, what have you replaced it with?

Look at the sig
Gear:
Ibanez S470
Blackstar HT-100 Head
Vox AC4TV
Vox VT15
I quite like my MG. I have achieved the somewhat impossible and got a decentish sound.

But Congratz anyway. 175 is a good amount.
Flap it and enjoy yourself...

Xbox Live GT = The Donkey Fly
'...and those who fought on that day of honor, the day of victory shall be forever remembered as Lime Green' - Oct 31st 08
Haha nice one. I bet you had a huge grin on your face carrying it to his car and when he gave you the monies.
ENGL Fireball
Framus 2x12
Ibanez RG1570 - DM Breeds
Epi Les Paul - Warthog Pup
MXR 10 Band EQ
TS9
ISP Decimator
Boss DD3
EHX Holy Grail
EHX Small Clone
Dunlop Crybaby

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10rdcKp317I - New X-men Theme Vid
Ten "Hail Petruccis's" for you sir
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
So I went to this dude's house and picked up this awesome MG stack for only 175!!! He even helped me get it in my car! I can't believe my lu... wait...

Oh shi..
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."
His loss your "gain". Congrats!!
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Quote by Hakael
So I went to this dude's house and picked up this awesome MG stack for only 175!!! He even helped me get it in my car! I can't believe my lu... wait...

Oh shi..

xDxDxDxD
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
Quote by Hakael

Oh shi..

hahahaha
And maybe we can fly away from here, surf on the debris of a broken scene...
Quote by Hakael

Oh shi..

congrats. how much did you buy it for? j/w

and you still have his number? *dusts off g50
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
i once got rid of an AVT half stack on the bay of e for £495 - what a silly gullible bastard!

wasnt my gain though, money went to a mate
i have a mate who bought an MG100 for 200 quid second hand... now the guy who sold it is the expert dealer lol, especially when a new one costs 205 quid lol
Quote by Hakael

Oh shi..

Congratulations TS. I wouldn't worry too much about having sold it to another human being. I see MGs and Spiders and all other terrible amps as a blessing of sorts, in the sense that you will eventually realise you want so much more from your tone and head towards a really good amp purchase. It's an expensive blessing if you get the bigger models, but it definitely works out in the end

And nice choice with the JCM900

the only advice i can give now is.... buy something nice this time
Quote by Donkey Fly
I quite like my MG. I have achieved the somewhat impossible and got a decentish sound.

But Congratz anyway. 175 is a good amount.

This is true, he can get a pretty good tone out of it.

But, good job!
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
Quote by Chex
Haha nice one. I bet you had a huge grin on your face carrying it to his car and when he gave you the monies.

Gear:
Ibanez S470
Blackstar HT-100 Head
Vox AC4TV
Vox VT15