Love this amp to death, but GAS has hit again and I'm on the hunt for a ROV combo now. I WOULD LOVE TO TRADE FOR A ROV COMBO!!!!

The amp is mint and comes with the footswitch (also mint), cable, and power cord. And I bought one of the new padded covers direct from Mesa a few months ago and swapped the V30 out for a C90 as well. I also have the JJ's that came with the amp (with a guesstimated 50 - 60 hours on them) along with a new set of JJ preamp tubes (with less than 30 hours on them). I also have the Mesa tubes for backups - they are still good!

Also, I built a custom back insert that velcros in (and is easily removable/reversible to stock form!). I was messing with getting some different tone out of the combo and the insert really does make a difference in tone (a small difference, but definitely a difference!). It will be included with the combo.

Lastly, I bought a new reverb tank (the stock one works FINE!!) to hear the difference and although it sounds good, I stuck with the original tank after realizing I wanted to sell the amp after all... Long story short - i'm including the new tank with the combo.

Here's some pics:
http://s178.photobucket.com/albums/w262/musicmanjp6/F-30/sale%20pics/

$700 shipped/paypaled (plus fees) takes it!

Again - I would LOVE to trade for a ROV combo! The ROV combo must be in excellent condition with good (new or barely used preferred) tubes and a cover and casters are a definite plus!

I have many good trade/sales deals on The Gear Page, John Petrucci Forum, Boogie Board, Harmony Central, and a few others! My eBay member name is acuradude. Check my feedback...

Thanks for looking!

Adam
EB JP6 (Mystic Dream), Peavey Predator (USA), Takamine acoustic

Mesa/Boogie DC-3 shorthead, 2 Recto 1x12s, BOSS GT-8 (4CM), Morley BH Wah

"Tone is in the ear of the beholder..." "To each his Tone."
I can get very petrucci-esque tones with an EQ and delay in the loop - and of course using my JP6.

I should tell you that shipping to Canada is a bit more expensive. I'd say you'd need to add $25 to the total to compensate...

It can get hard rock with the gain close to dimed but it can't touch metal without an MT-2 or something of the sort to help it out. The EL84's are somewhat mid-heavy and bright in their voicing so it's got a very british type tone. It's got great lead tone because of this, but the rhythm tones are what I have trouble with since I like heavy music. The F-50 uses 6L6's and is darker and thicker because of this. I've heard the cleans are better on the 50 but the 30 has a more natural distortion tone... hope this helps...

guy is picking up the amp tomorrow!

Now I need a ROV combo!!!