What's a good starting album by him?
Quote by SlinkyBlue
I remember when I was really young, I had a wet dream in which i was being dragged along an urban countryside by a pickup truck.

Don't ask me I have no idea how the hell it happened.

To Me:

Quote by Son.Of.TheViper

I love you
I'd actually recommend "Bundles" by the Soft Machine - that's one of Holdsworth's earliest recordings, and you can see the beginnings of what he was going to become.

here's a really good video of them playing live with Holdsworth (who's playing a SG),
http://youtube.com/watch?v=cxWWOs5Y2Cg

for an introduction to his solo works, I'd probably think, "Metal Fatigue"
where could i get bundles?
Quote by SlinkyBlue
I remember when I was really young, I had a wet dream in which i was being dragged along an urban countryside by a pickup truck.

To Me:

Quote by Son.Of.TheViper

I love you
If you want to start out on his solo stuff, be bold and pick up Hard Hat Area from 1994. It's got all of his signature styles on there, although no well-known classics (you'll have to dip into a few others to discover those).

I've got his entire discography, so I can recommend tons more if you're genuinely interested.
I am genuinely interested. I found out about him by looking up stuff about Petrucci. I came up on holdsworth and looked his stuff up wikipedia. Initially I didn't like him, but his stuff stuck in my head... so yeah.

Where can I download bundles?
Quote by SlinkyBlue

To Me:

Quote by Son.Of.TheViper

I love you
Quote by Psychedelico
I am genuinely interested. I found out about him by looking up stuff about Petrucci. I came up on holdsworth and looked his stuff up wikipedia. Initially I didn't like him, but his stuff stuck in my head... so yeah.

Where can I download bundles?

well I suppose you could probably get it off at the iTunes store

try torrents.
i can't find the thing on torrentz
Quote by SlinkyBlue

To Me:

Quote by Son.Of.TheViper

I love you
there are some 4,5 records to download via torrents! i dont know why u cant find them???
go to mininova.org and search for holdsworth or emule him! than again you can go and buy it if some record store has something by mr. holdsworth but i doubt it!
Either "All Night Wrong" or "Then".

Both are live releases and represent his playing really well.