Your watching some video of some kid playin something on youtube and these guys are commenting him telling him to detune his guitar a little not alot but a little. I think thats stupid, I can hear when I'm in tune when I play my chords and it just comes out so right even with distortion. When your just perfect in tune the chord distorts just perfectly it's almost a sizzle as opposed to a sheer roar. I don't know comment back with your thoughts on the matter.
Quote by wylde_overdrive
I have no idea what you're talking about.

+1, although I do see "You should tune to drop A it would sound better" a lot for no apparent reason.

And people posting "UG" everywhere is starting to annoy me, it makes us look like 4chan or something.
Got on the bus with me daysavaaaa
Yeah yeah... People just love to comment about things they know little of.
Quote by wylde_overdrive
I have no idea what you're talking about.

LOL me neither.. what are you talking about?
Quote by Greendrag92
Your watching some video of some kid playin something on youtube and these guys are commenting him telling him to detune his guitar a little not alot but a little. I think thats stupid, I can hear when I'm in tune when I play my chords and it just comes out so right even with distortion. When your just perfect in tune the chord distorts just perfectly it's almost a sizzle as opposed to a sheer roar. I don't know comment back with your thoughts on the matter.

You mean they're telling him to tune his guitar?
Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R
I'm confused!!!
Quote by zadzior
Sir, Awesome stuff. You have my respect!
Quote by neon-black
aw i love your song! sell it n' it would deffo be a smash!
Quote by veggiederek
this is great. you've got the words!
Quote by kiaraiswicked
... Wauw... It really paints a picture and leaves the rest up to the imagination!
I don't have a clue what you're on about, but based on the evidence I've seen, 70% of all Youtube comments are written by ill-informed morons with the IQ of a fruitfly. Don't take them to heart.
I've translated the garble of words in to a readable block of text:

I hate when you're watching a guitar player on YouTube, and people are telling him to tune his guitar, because it's slightly out of tune. I just do not approve!

I tune by ear, and I know I'm in tune. When you are perfectly in tune, due the the tempered nature of the guitar, it will still sound a little out of tune. Guitar chords sound weaker when you're perfectly in tune.
So what exactly annoys you? The fact that they're telling him to tune his guitar, or that his guitar isn't in tune?
Washburn D-12
Ibanez RG
Ibanez RG 7321
Epiphone Les Paul / EMG 81 85
Fender MIM Ash Stratocaster
Digitech Whammy
Small Stone Phaser
Boss SD-1-Modded
Boss MT-2-Modded
Boss CE-5
Boss DD-3-Modded
ISP Decimator
B-52 AT-212
This is epic
Quote by zadzior
Sir, Awesome stuff. You have my respect!
Quote by neon-black
aw i love your song! sell it n' it would deffo be a smash!
Quote by veggiederek
this is great. you've got the words!
Quote by kiaraiswicked
... Wauw... It really paints a picture and leaves the rest up to the imagination!
I just hate when people tell people to take their guitar slightly outta tune it just sounds worse I don't know chords while your perfectly in tune just sound so much better.
Hmmm i've personaly never seen that before in any youtube comments sounds kinda stupid
*PROFILE NOT IN USE*
Oh, so they're telling him to purposely put his guitar out of tune?
Well that's pretty stupid.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
I've never seen what you said, but a lot of YouTube comments are annoying, especially if the player is really good.

People will say that 'OMG, he SUCKS compared to *guitarist*'

Also, I've seen a comment under a video by French guitarist Matt Rach:
"Ur good but you look like spongebob squarehead"

What the fucking fuck
I've never really seen that, but I usually do see people saying a player is amazing when they're out of tune AND play badly.
Quote by Useful_Idiot16
Haha, this is great. He had $1000, and got a spider. That salesman deserves a god damn medal.

Gear:
Guitars
ESP LTD Viper 400
Silvertone SS11 strat copy (possibly modding in future)
Alvarez AD70S acoustic

Amp
Roland Cube 60
You're talking about the occasional youtube hater.
TESTAMENT, SCAR SYMMETRY......SELF EXPLANATORY

ALEX SKOLNICK, PER NILSSON........ADULATION MANDATORY

Gear: JACKSON RR3

Member#25 of the IRON MAIDEN ARE GODS CLUB. PM Revelations to Join
Yeah, I'm lost.

Perhaps they're suggesting he tunes up, because he wasn't in tune to begin with.

Or, he's playing the song in the wrong tuning and they're telling him to detune.

I've never seen anyone tell anyone to put their guitar out of tune.

Also, why does this bother you? As long as you're in tune, screw everyone. Or something along those lines...maybe not everyone, there's some pretty cool people out there; I know, screw all the idiots who make dumb comments.

Crap, this is a dumb comment, isn't it? Screw me, Greendrag92. Lol.
I've seen people saying tune it to drop A and stuff...

i also saw someone tell some kid doing a smells like teen spirit cover to "get a fender and try again". Thats like saying "you have to use a fender for this type of music"

I also find it annoying when people who make crap vids blame the fact they are crap on their guitar or amp. your gear is not your playing ability.
Rig Winter 2017:

Fender Jazzmaster/Yamaha SG1000
Boss TU-3, DS-2, CS-3, EHX small stone, Danelectro delay
Laney VC30-112 with G12H30 speaker, or Session Rockette 30 for smaller gigs
Elixir Nanoweb 11-49 strings, Dunlop Jazz III XL picks
Shure SM57 mic in front of the amp
Most of them can't play anyway... You know, the talking type. I ignore them.