Page 1 of 2
I personally love Rock Band because of all the DLC and customization.
Rock band.

/thread.
:
Quote by malachifivebass
you cant make a male musician choose music or sex, its like asking a fat man twinkie or brownie

Quote by iamnotrabid
Quote by metdethslaythrx
Naomi
it's "I moan" backwards
No, it's I maon.

Phail

I WILL one day rule the world, Pm me with the position you want and Ill see if it is open.
Quote by josh999x
Real Guitar

I enjoy real guitar aswell but i mostly play drums on rock band
Rock Band if you have a group to play with, Guitar Hero if you're just playing with yourself.

/pun totally intended.
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
o boy, here we go, another flame fest about how guitar hero ruins the image of guitarists. u play a ****ing guitar, get over urself, its just a goddamn game.

i like both. guitar hero songs are much better, but drums and singing are awesome.
Mesa F-30 - 1x12 V30
PRS SE Custom 24 (GFS Crunchy PATs)
PRS SE Singlecut (Evo/Air Norton)
1989 Starforce (GFS PowerRails)
Morley Tremonti Power Wah, TS7 (808-Mod), Pitchblack, Boss DD-3, DE FnC
Quote by xxunder-takerxx
o boy, here we go, another flame fest about how guitar hero ruins the image of guitarists. u play a ****ing guitar, get over urself, its just a goddamn game.

i like both. guitar hero songs are much better, but drums and singing are awesome.

I see what your saying. I like alot of the songs from Guitar Hero, But drums are extremly fun.
Quote by josh999x
Real Guitar

Yeah. Put that stupid plastic shit down and play for real.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
I play along with real guitar while my friends play Rock Band, lol. But Rock Band > GH in my opinion. However, I'm capable of playing guitar on expert and drums on medium =(
I know exactly what I think I'm doing.
booo to rock band, yay to guitar hero.

Rock band is fun but it is way less competitive than guitar hero. I love just battling my friends on guitar hero. The fact that rock band is cooperative takes the competitive edge away from it.

I mean hey rock band is fun though, I'm just saying stranded on a desert island with some friends and one video game of choice? I'd pick guitar hero before we go all lord of the flies on each other.
neither.

having been in a rock band and played real guitar these games are stupid.
man i can shredz like a mother****er on guitar hero!!! i can totally ply metalica and even dragon force! lolzzz!
man i bet i can beat all ure asses on a real axe... wanna bet, if i can beat guitar hero on medium i can really play!!!!!!!!!

metal guitar ftw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rainbow
(I'm not gay)
real instruments are better, obviously, but for the sake of thread Rock Band.

its just so badass.
Last edited by third-eye at Mar 27, 2008,
Quote by Kiss My Sass
Guitar hero. rock bands a poser. but i guess guitar hero is 2...

Rock Band is made by the people who made Guitar Hero. GH3 is the poser.

Rock Band because it's fun to play with friends who can't play real instruments.
[quote="'Tommy[fin"]']I think guitar hero is fun to play on medium, but I dislike all the folks who get competitive with it, that's ridiculous.

+1

Theres a point where it turns gay. The people that can do TFAF on expert and stuff just need to be shot in the foot tbh.
But yeah Rock Band is better with mates. Drums are hard when your drunk tho
CYMRU

Quote by apothecarrie
I cut my tongue with a spoon.

Andrew Wk Party Tip 11Be Awesomer!

Woo
[quote="'Tommy[fin"]']I think guitar hero is fun to play on medium

Far too slow for me to enjoy these days. I like the extra speed of hard, especially now that I am friends with the orange button...

To TS, never played Rockband. GH3 sucks ass, GH2 is awesome and I've only briefly played GH1. Would like to try Rockband though.
Why do people feel the urge to say real guitar. Guitar Hero and Rock Band are video games, not a substitute for a real instrument. People have fun with them, you're contributing nothing if you say real guitar.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
I'd rather play the real guitar. Why waste time playing a video game if you could really learn how to perform with a real instrument? Just a thought...
The times they are a changin'.....
guess it all depends on whether you have friends or not...

...guess that's why i like guitar hero
Quote by bassboy 999
Cheers to you triple x maniac

Quote by snipelfritz
Wait, your dick is in a chick's ass, and you're complaining.

Its a sad, sad day.
my friend owns GH3 and Rock Band, so I will say Rock Band when you have others to play with who can't play real instruments .

I can play almost half of the Rock Band songs Drums on Expert after maybe 2-3 hours of playing at seperate times, go figure.............

(just goes to show you how easy those games are[well, GH has some pretty tough stuff..])
Got a question about Baritone guitars? Feel free to PM me.

Thanks to UG, I converted from Metalcore to some "real" Metal.
Havn't played rock band yet, im not sure its been released in Australia. But it sounds like it could be alright. But because i havn't played it or seen its soundtracks and knowing how freaken awesome guitar hero is id have to say guitar hero.
Quote by mattvl
Listen to this guy, he's australian. If there are any people out there who know how to handle women it's australians.
real guitar but as far as the games go rock band
"We play it the way the air is in America today. The air is slightly static isn't it ? You know what I mean ? " -Jimi Hendrix
Page 1 of 2