DUE DATE: APRIL 17, 2008. PM ME BY THEN. CAPS ARE FUCKING AWESOME. AND YES I AM YELLING AT YOU, HENCE THE CAPS.

Jumping the gun a bit, but yeah, I have time now. Thus:

Yup, it's that time of the month again.

Here's the deal.

- 9-12 can sign up (maybe more depending on how fast the spots go).
- Due date will be set once enough people have signed up.
- To sign up just leave a post in this thread saying "I'm in" (or something like that).
- The piece

To qualify for this competition you must have a join date of any time after Dec. 1st, 2007.... no exceptions.

If you do not submit a piece you will lose 1 point in the standings.

If you finished in the top 3 for the previous months competition (Feb) then you can not compete in this month's.

Extra notes:
1) Write whatever you wish in the form of song, poem, prose... just don't make a novel, no one wants to read a book.

B) doesn't have to rhyme... but it can if you want. It can be about whatever you want

3) When you have your piece done PM it to me. To Private Message (PM) you click on my name, go to where it says "send message" on the left side of my profile, then send me your piece. Please put the title in the message, and use the title "Newbie Comp" for the subject

4) Once polls are up, vote in all other pairings that your piece is not in. You MUST NOT vote for your own piece or we will begin by removing fingers and toes and go from there.

1. SchizoRocker
2. rockerdude135
3.xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoBradxoxoxoxoxoxo
4. shatteredhopes
5. cjpofootball17
6. jshock92*
7. jenkins007*
8. Moses34
9. Cornchip*
10. caiteythefairy
11. NICKOLASrox*
Last edited by ZanasCross at Apr 18, 2008,
Remind them to vote in the other pairings, but not for their own piece?

EDIT:

You don't qualify because of join date, Martindecorum
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Last edited by SomeoneYouKnew at Mar 27, 2008,
yeah, we know that happens. Keep an eye out for the "sophomore comp" It's going through its final stages now for this round. Should be up here again in a few months. You can either do that or do what I did and just jump in feet first. Go start a 1v1 or get in another comp that isn't "newbie" related. There will be a learning curve etc... but you'll get the hang of it.

PM me with any questions mate.
Im in when do I send you the lyrics?
Gear

Epiphone les paul Standard (sunburst)

Crate Vintage Club 50

Ibanez TS9 (Turbo Version?)

Alvarez Jumbo Acoustic
couldn't help notice....whats with all the extra xo's in my name on the 'in' list? lol
baSs_[iN]_ya_faCe
Quote by xoxbradxox
couldn't help notice....whats with all the extra xo's in my name on the 'in' list? lol

Had no idea how many were actually there... and if I guessed, you might get angry... so I over-exaggerated so you would more laugh than be angry. I'm just too lazy to look again or edit it. So you are xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxBradxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox.

And you're in ShatteredHopes
ill be in. i won one a long time ago though.
so idk if that excludes me

EDIT: ****, no way, i joined in august?
i thought it was january lol
ok sorry for the stupid question, but can we do have to do originals or can we do a cover? Thanks
I need to talk, to you, at lunch tomorrow
Is it bad? Cant you tell me, I might not show up
You must, cause I, really need to tell you this
That you, dont want me, you want her instead

I hate to beak it to you, but she is, dating someone
They are happy, like we could have bene,
But you are, stuck in that fantasy

You said, you liked her, but still loved me.
I want, you to tell me, is it over now
Dont waste, my time, being an ass about yourself
Its about time, you grew up, and realised,

I hate to break it to you, but she is dating someone
they are happy, like we could have been

Now its over, I am ok, we are still friends after all
I want, too keep, my friends that you cant date
I know, you flirt, but its scaring them to peices
You say, Im obsessive, I say, you're gay!

Everyday was a fantasy,
Too good to be true
I want, you to know
Nothing can make me
Nothing can make you
Go out with her
Becasue

Autors Note:

Ok, so my former boyfriend dumped me for this other girl on our 2 months. I just handed him this love note. He read it, looked at me and then told me its over. Of course i slapped him. What type of guy has the guts to make a girl feel like nothings wrong, and then just throw that in her face? I mean.. come on! Every guy has decenty to have a time adn place. In fron tof all her friends is not a good one! Adn all you girls better watch out, because we can be just as bad!
^Hi.

I guess this means you want in. Cool. I'll add you. But do me a favor and go to "Edit" on your post and delete the piece and just type "in." and then use the instruction in the first post to PM me this piece with a title and without the authors note... that way they will all be together.

Thanks,

-zC