"The Walker Texas Ranger Button"
Last.Fm

“If there was anything that depressed him more than his own cynicism, it was that quite often it still wasn't as cynical as real life.”
― Terry Pratchett

qft...

Jeremy Clarkson is a knob.
Quote by blynd_snyper
Br3wt4lz what does that video have to do with anything? Don't just spam up the boards with unrelated rubbish.

I've seen him post that three times today...
Got on the bus with me daysavaaaa
That was pretty good

Quote by JL_Shredder
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdD54rG9oQA

I can't stop laughing. I actually met Chuck Norris a few years ago, so this is hillarious to me.

Lucky ! My friend went out to dinner with him a few years ago, he got a picture with him.
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
Quote by CFH82
That was pretty good

Lucky ! My friend went out to dinner with him a few years ago, he got a picture with him.

Damn, that guy's lucky. I went to vegas in 7th grade for the UFAF convention (I've been in Chun kuk Do (style that chuck norris designed) for about 7 years) I got to talk to him for a few minutes, and them I got that picture with him and Aaron. Pic looks crappy, but I was kinda overwhelmed at the time. You're 13 and you're meeting Chuck Norris, I was in shock for like a month lol.
"I worked hard. Anyone who works as hard as I did can achieve the same results.” ~ Johann Sebastian Bach