I need some input.. I'm considering buying a Boss Flanger, Boss GE-7 EQ, DD-3 delay, and MXR Blue box. I'm also thinking of swapping my original crybaby for a slash wah. If so, my effects loop would look like this....

Guitar input > Boss Tuner, Dunlop Slash Wah, Ernie Ball Volume Jr, MXR phase 90, Boss Flange, Boss Delay, Boss EQ, Ibanez Tubescreamer turbo, MXR blue box, Boss RC-20XL loop station > amp (Marshall TSL60).

I play mostly metal/rock...

Is there anything clearly missing from this loop? Now that I see how many pedals there are I'm starting to think noise gate, but I dont plan on running these all at the same time.

Also, can anyone compare Boss DD-3 vs Line 6 Echo park?

I'm not going to lie.. I'm kind of an effects *****...
Main setup:

ESP Eclipse
PRS Torero SE
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster head, 2x12 cab
FX: Crybaby Slash Wah, Ibanez TS9x, Mesa Boogie Throttle Box, Boss TU-2, BF-3, DD-3, PS-6, RC-3, etc.
you're running ALL of that in your loop? or what? is anything at the front end?

wahs are terrible in the loop, also i think your flanger would sound better up front too, maybe even go as far as the delay. definitely get a noise gate and keep it in the loop though.
Quote by evening_crow
As far as i know the only liquor that should not be stored after opened is wine, and even then it's mainly the french one. American wine usually has conservatives in it to stop this.
effects loop? i think you mean effects chain. also its guitar output not input.
you should look at running some straight in and some in the fx loop.
^ the title of the thread says "what do you think of my EFFECTS LOOP"
Quote by evening_crow
As far as i know the only liquor that should not be stored after opened is wine, and even then it's mainly the french one. American wine usually has conservatives in it to stop this.
Never put a delay in front of your amp if you're going to distort it. You will not only distort the original signal, but also the delayed signals. Sounds like complete crap
Put it in the FX loop.
OKAY SORRY FOR THE CONFUSION GUYS

I have this stuff running in front of my amp, not in the FX loop. Which of these do you suggest I put in my effects loop, and which in front of the amp?

And I dont actually own the delay, flanger, EQ or blue box yet. Do you think they are good acquisitions to make?
Main setup:

ESP Eclipse
PRS Torero SE
Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster head, 2x12 cab
FX: Crybaby Slash Wah, Ibanez TS9x, Mesa Boogie Throttle Box, Boss TU-2, BF-3, DD-3, PS-6, RC-3, etc.