Page 1 of 4
This thread is dedicated to the telling of stories that might be the funniest thing you have ever witnessed.

No, not youtube videos and such (unless you were there).

I'll start.

When I was about 15 or 16 a few of my friends and I were jumping off a bridge in Kentucky. After you jumped, you had to swim to a muddy bank and climb a muddy hill that was probably about a 55 degree angle (steep).

There was this dog that had to weigh at least 100 lbs that randomly followed us there.

We all took turns jumping off the bridge, and one of my friends who was pretty cocky stepped up to jump off again.

He jumps off, swims to the bank, starts trying to make his way up the hill on all fours.

The dog casually walks down the hill towards him, mounts him, and begins humping my poor friends face. Hahahaha

Tyler starts sliding backwards down the muddy hill but the dog doesn't give up, he just tightens his grip around his waist, and is banging him into next week. They then felll into the cold water and I think that killed the dogs mood.
o rly?

yes rly

o rly?

yes rly

NO WAI
Quote by _-=Ali C=-_
i do it a lot. ill be playin somethin and i forget to close my mouth... sometimes its really bad, slobber everywhere. i goes mostly over the neck, on the higher frets, and its really hard to get out from under the strings.
One of my friends once vomited in someone elses car.....and the person who owned it chased him down the street!

Twas rather lollish.
Quote by Lord-O-Donuts
Probably when my Pekingese was humping a teddy bear ... my sister's leg followed.

Did she let it finish?
me and my friends were playing halo a few years back, then we decided to leave and go burn something. we got all hyped and got off the couch to run out. one of my friends was so hyped he jumped over the couch (to get around us) but he hit his head on the fan (while it was on).

we lold for hours
Quote by HeartRaz0r
o rly?

yes rly

o rly?

yes rly

NO WAI

fail, its "ya rly" noob
Seriously ...

This one kid in my class had a nosebleed and he sniffed all the blood back into his mouth. He then proceeded to ask the teacher (male) if he had a tampon. I lol'd hard.
the other day my buddy droppeda mint 1967 MG B off a cliff....well not really a cliff, just a steep hill, but at the bottom of the hill there's a lake. luckily there were some sharp pointy rocks on the hill that stoped to car from rolling all the way down, but it did pretty much total the car anyways. but that was the funniest thing i've seen with my own eyes in recent history. I'll try to get the pictures from him
Quote by Lord-O-Donuts
haha ...

No.

What a twit. When I humped my sisters leg, she always let me finish.
Quote by EpiSG1987
the other day my buddy droppeda mint 1967 MG B off a cliff....well not really a cliff, just a steep hill, but at the bottom of the hill there's a lake. luckily there were some sharp pointy rocks on the hill that stoped to car from rolling all the way down, but it did pretty much total the car anyways. but that was the funniest thing i've seen with my own eyes in recent history. I'll try to get the pictures from him

Lol how'd that happend? forget to put on the parking brake?
one time i was watching tv in the living room.
and my dog lucy came running in jumped on
my sisters lap and started pissing.
i my sister (who was about 15 i think)
sat there like crying while my dog pissed on her
it was so funny.
Quote by Noyon999
fail, its "ya rly" noob

NO WAI...

damn i failed..
Quote by _-=Ali C=-_
i do it a lot. ill be playin somethin and i forget to close my mouth... sometimes its really bad, slobber everywhere. i goes mostly over the neck, on the higher frets, and its really hard to get out from under the strings.
Quote by Vagabond21
Lol how'd that happend? forget to put on the parking brake?

unloading from a car trailor....next to a hill. the rest was just up to gravity. took us like 2 hours to haul it back up again. then he ran out of fuel in his pickup. bad day, but one of the funniest i've had in a while

bad day for him, great for me
Funniest thing I remember off the top of my head?

I walked out of a shopping centre with a few friends, to see this guy getting on his huge moped (which was on the sidewalk) He got on it, and it slowly started tipping sideways, it actually seemed like slow motion it was so slow. Then crash, he and his bike fell to the ground whilst he was in the middle of putting his helmet on.

Was so funny. And there was a huge crowd of people watching.

I'm sure I've seen funnier but that's what first came to mind.
ENGL Fireball
Framus 2x12
Ibanez RG1570 - DM Breeds
Epi Les Paul - Warthog Pup
MXR 10 Band EQ
TS9
ISP Decimator
Boss DD3
EHX Holy Grail
EHX Small Clone
Dunlop Crybaby

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10rdcKp317I - New X-men Theme Vid
The funniest thing i've ever seen:

The Pit.

/thread
Quote by _-=Ali C=-_
I also saw some local chavs in Plymouth, one of them took a huge POO on the pavement. I think one of the chavs was filming it on his phone....

Twas a sick day of lollishness.
Quote by HeartRaz0r
The funniest thing i've ever seen:

The Pit.

/thread

So true

+1
Quote by EpiSG1987
this is pretty funny

Not really compared to other stuff.

EDIT: I have plenty of stories from long ago
Last edited by MoleMania at Mar 27, 2008,
i dont know if anyone here knows what a frog gig is but yesterday evening me and my brother were going to go frog gigging, which is catching bullfrogs. well the gig is a long pole with a triggered claw on the end of it. my brothers friend whos never been comes over and im showing him how it works and he asks "is it spring loaded?" and while hes asking he sticks his arm in the clamp. it snaps closed immediately and a little bit of blood starts running from his wrist. he just closes his eyes and makes a slight sigh. it was the funniest thing ive seen in ALONG time. i almost fell over laughing hes such a dumbass
Originally Posted by fatdanny
Also, check out Autopsy, the vocalist sounds like hes about to eat your grandmother while f
Quote by rebeltildeth87
i dont know if anyone here knows what a frog gig is but yesterday evening me and my brother were going to go frog gigging, which is catching bullfrogs. well the gig is a long pole with a triggered claw on the end of it. my brothers friend whos never been comes over and im showing him how it works and he asks "is it spring loaded?" and while hes asking he sticks his arm in the clamp. it snaps closed immediately and a little bit of blood starts running from his wrist. he just closes his eyes and makes a slight sigh. it was the funniest thing ive seen in ALONG time. i almost fell over laughing hes such a dumbass

giggings very entertaining.

mmmm frog legs dancing in the skillet
Quote by Vagabond21
So true

+1

the first time i get an +1 :O

yeah everyone does sumthing epic once in his life
Quote by _-=Ali C=-_
chubby kid about ten tht had a t-shirt that read "if yuo can raed this make me a sandwhich" i lol'd
Quote by fender-lespaul
chubby kid about ten tht had a t-shirt that read "if yuo can raed this make me a sandwhich" i lol'd

Learn to spell
Quote by gorecore=me
is a bidet a type of crisp?
Quote by Nerdo-sez-bo
Learn to spell

Owned!
Quote by _-=Ali C=-_
There were these kids skateboarding outside of a Guitar Center, and one of em was going pretty fast, and then he hit a rock and his board came to a dead stop and he flew about 15-25 feet in the air, and wiped out a pedestrian who was carrying some take out from what looked to be a Chinese resturaunt. Needless to say we were laughing our asses off while we watched this kid get bitched at and whatnot.
Ahhh, good times.
Quote by fender-lespaul
that is how it was spelt on the t-shirt

Haha, owned!

U win fender.
Quote by TheClincher
I give you the lolslope
---
--------
--------------
---------------------

Quote by Trowzaa

I love you.

This one time, we were walking home from school, it was just the normal route on a nice day, we were all really psyched cos it was the last day of the term, and we were looking forward to getting some rest. So, we go down the same alleyway we always go down to get home, nothign unusual. So we look over and see this guy who's bent right over, like he's looking at something on the floor, and we pass him and hear:

"Scuse me mate, could you get this cat off my back?"

We're all confused, and we look over and notice he has this black and white cat on his back. We were all silently lol-ing to ourselves, as we discovered later on. We don't bother asking any questionm, we figured that some things are best left unheard of. So we nudge the cat a bit with one of our folders, and it gets off and walks away. The guy stands up, the blood had gone to his face (either that or he was VERY embarrassed, neither would surprise me) and we walked away.

We were all silent for about 2 minutes afterwards, then we all laughed for so long and so hard that we were actually against the walls crying. it's probably the most surreal, hilarious thing that has ever happened to me, haha. Good times...
Quote by gorecore=me
is a bidet a type of crisp?
I was at a friends house drinkin and I fell asleep on his couch, not passed out, just fell asleep. Well I woke up a bit later and he and like 5 other people were standing over me. He had a bottle of mad dog to my mouth. I had drank the WHOLE frickin thing in my sleep.

Another time, at that same friends house I passed out on the couch, laying on my back with my mouth wide open. He let his dogs out in the morning (pugs) and one of them jumped on the couch, mounted my face, and humped me. I, of course, didnt wake up. But luckily, he stopped it before it finished.

I didnt really see either with my own eyes, but it oughta count.
Quote by saxaxe
I was at a friends house drinkin and I fell asleep on his couch, not passed out, just fell asleep. Well I woke up a bit later and he and like 5 other people were standing over me. He had a bottle of mad dog to my mouth. I had drank the WHOLE frickin thing in my sleep.

Another time, at that same friends house I passed out on the couch, laying on my back with my mouth wide open. He let his dogs out in the morning (pugs) and one of them jumped on the couch, mounted my face, and humped me. I, of course, didnt wake up. But luckily, he stopped it before it finished.

I didnt really see either with my own eyes, but it oughta count.

Hahahahah the last one def. counts
A few years ago, a couple of friends and I were hanging at the skate ramps, one of my mates was standing on the flat bank, with his hands in his back pockets. He was casually spitting on the ramp in front of him. He took a slight step forward, stood in his saliva, slipped and faceplanted in his own spit. Some hefty lolling followed.

Ah, good times.
"If you don't show it, I cannot grope it."

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.."
not the funniest thing ever but..
I pushed someone into someone else who was eating an apple, he then dropped it, they got moody and started fighting, then they stopped as a teacher came by, the teacher asked who had dropped the apple and we all pointed at the guy whod ropped an apple,
he got a detention.

LOL

Quote by Spoonman69
Rap is music,far better than metal for example. id much rather hear about hoes and anal sex than dragons and supressed homosexuality.
Page 1 of 4