Page 1 of 2
Since I just bought a Vetta 2 I'm doing away with most of my pedals. All of my pedals are in excellent condition. None of these have been gigged, only used occasionally in the studio. All of these come with everything they originally came with - box, manual, papers, and adapter (if they came with it).

***SOLD*** To forsaknazrael Boss EQ-20 - $125 SHIPPED - The Boss dual pedal 10-band EQ. Back-lit screen, 9 memory locations plus the manual settings that you've got the sliders set to. Works with both bass and guitar. It's in excellent condition just like the rest of my gear. I don't have the box or manual for the EQ-20, so I'll throw in an adapter for free to anyone who wants this.

DOD FX75C Stereo Flanger - $35 SHIPPED - I've had this pedal for a while, but it's in excellent condition. It's one of the better flangers out there. Most of the flangers on the market only do that plane swooping over your head sound. The FX75C is capable of some pretty crazy chorus and flanging sounds. The manual has a few sample settings.

***SOLD*** Boss DS-1 - $33 SHIPPED - I bought this two or three months ago to use as a boost for my Legacy, but realized I liked using my OD's to boost the Legacy. The DS-1 has been laying around in its box since.

***SOLD*** MXR Phase 90 - $50 - I bought the Phase 90 in August. Used it once in the studio. Since then, its been in its box. I really don't want to sell this, but I don't need it with my Vetta.

Pictures:

US buyers only. I'm not looking for trades. Any questions, feel free to ask. I may be adding some more pedals, keep checking back.
Last edited by Guitarmiester at Apr 23, 2008,
is the DS-1 in good condition?
and how much would it cost to ship to SC
Quote by letsgocoyote
No I'm not Jesus. I would aspire to be though. I think under circumstances he would let you pay less if you needed to.
Last edited by Little_Buster at Mar 27, 2008,
Quote by Guitarmiester
I've never shipped any gear to Canada. Not sure how the S&H rates are.

for a small pedal such as a the phase 90, about 5- 8 bucks probly. its when you get into the big stuff it really makes a difference

i've shipped a ds-1 in box to massachussets from here for 5 bucks. where do you live?
Quote by Little_Buster
is the DS-1 in good condition?

It's practically brand new. I bought it about two months ago to use as a boost with my Carvin Legacy, but decided I liked using OD's to boost it. Not a scratch on it. PM me with your zip. I'll see how much S&H is. I'm sure it's gonna be cheap.

Quote by trashbeast
for a small pedal such as a the phase 90, about 7 or 8 bucks

What's your zip? I'll see what S&H comes out to. I'd like to stay within the US, but we'll see.
Last edited by Guitarmiester at Mar 27, 2008,
Quote by Guitarmiester
It's practically brand new. I bought it about two months ago to use as a boost with my Carvin Legacy, but decided I liked using OD's to boost it. Not a scratch on it. PM me with your zip. I'll see how much S&H is. I'm sure it's gonna be cheap.

What's your zip? I'll see what S&H comes out to. I'd like to stay within the US, but we'll see.

my postal code is b2z 1r6

basically the canadian version of zip codes
Quote by trashbeast
my postal code is b2z 1r6

basically the canadian version of zip codes

Sorry, the DS-1 sold fast.
Quote by Guitarmiester
Sorry, the DS-1 sold fast.

its cool, i was interested in the phase 90 actually

I already have a ds-1.. or two.. :P
Woops, I was looking at the first part of the quote you put into your post. The Phase 90 sold even faster than the DS-1.
Quote by Guitarmiester
Woops, I was looking at the first part of the quote you put into your post. The Phase 90 sold even faster than the DS-1.

damn. was a good deal. thanks anyway
arrrgghhhh!!!! just brought one for more! im so unlucky
Last edited by Milkywaykid1 at Mar 28, 2008,
Possibly interested in the whammy. Interested in trades?
I've got a bunch of computer parts and some DVDs.
How much is shipping to 94303?
If you think things can't get worse it's probably only because you lack sufficient imagination.
Quote by mrbagrat
Possibly interested in the whammy. Interested in trades?
I've got a bunch of computer parts and some DVDs.
How much is shipping to 94303?

I've actually got the Whammy on hold for someone at the time. I'm not interested in trades, trying to make up for the Vetta 2 I just bought.
Ok. Well if it falls through let me know.
If you think things can't get worse it's probably only because you lack sufficient imagination.
I'm pretty sure he'll be buying. I'll let you know either way. It's yours if he doesn't take it.
BUMP with price changes!

mrbagrat has dibs on the Whammy if the original buyer doesn't come through.
Another price drop! All PM's have been replied to. Either people are flaking out on me or aren't replying back, so the Whammy is up for grabs. Serious buyers only!
are you interested in trading your Boss eq-20 for my MXR 10 band eq plus money?
i can pay you through paypal.
btw do you ship to Hanoi,Vietnam (the postal code is 10000) ? and what is the final cost (insurance included) ?

plz reply me through my e-mail 'coz i find pm system of ug unrelable: duncan_the_shredder@yahoo.com
Quote by Duncan_amateur
are you interested in trading your Boss eq-20 for my MXR 10 band eq plus money?
i can pay you through paypal.
btw do you ship to Hanoi,Vietnam (the postal code is 10000) ? and what is the final cost (insurance included) ?

plz reply me through my e-mail 'coz i find pm system of ug unrelable: duncan_the_shredder@yahoo.com

Sorry, not interested in trades at the time. Thanks anyway.

Quote by deadagain6591
im interested in the boss eq-20

PM replied to.
trade a strat picgaurd for the DS1?
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
Quote by Bostonrocks
trade a strat picgaurd for the DS1?

No thanks. Don't have a strat anyway.
If I had money, I'd be interested in the Whammy.

Um, put me down as a "possibly maybe", I'll see how the financial situation turns out.
Do YOU know who Les Paul is?

Guitars:
-Epiphone Dot Studio
Amps:
-Fender Stage 112 SE
Effects:
-BBE Soul Vibe
-Boss OD-1 Overdrive
-Ibanez DE-7 Delay
I may be holding onto the Whammy, I wasn't all for selling it in the first place. I'm not doing holds anymore, I've done that too many times only to have people flake out on me and stop replying to my emails or PM's. If you come up with the money, check with me to see if I'm still selling it.
Page 1 of 2