Page 1 of 2
I was on MSN last night and one of my best mates managed to tell me that his girlfriend had overdosed and she was lying in hospital, and they didn't know what to do.

This is ALL I know.

Today, I really want to get in contact. He is one of my best mates, but I'm bloody scared. With all due respect to him, I don't think I could handle whatever if all **** goes down.
Quote by llama_guitarist
Well that sucks...Whenever stuff like that happens I kind of half hope it's some kind of cruel joke, but that would suck too. Don't do drugs kids!

I may be wrong, but it shouldn't be drugs. I know for sure she doesn't do weed...
zomg! ok dude be calm. she is in a medical environment. can you take off school to swing by and comfort your pal?
Quote by Burtonjp
Im secretly a lesbian female in a male body. The worlds a tough place for me.

Quote by gunther_sucks
I once ran into a mirror that I didn't know was there. I think you could say We were both suprised.
Quote by Craigo
I may be wrong, but it shouldn't be drugs. I know for sure she doesn't do weed...

Did she overdose on air then?
I overdosed once, and know a few other people that have. Hospital is the best place, and chances are she'll be fine.
Tough lesson for you here man. You've got to man up and be there for your' bro. As scared as you seem to be, think how scared he is. Now put your' own crap aside and deal with it like a man.
Quote by greasysnowball
zomg! ok dude be calm. she is in a medical environment. can you take off school to swing by and comfort your pal?

It's 4.40pm. I go to college, this kid is in his last year of school.
Quote by Craigo

well i hope nothing bad happens,and i hope she gets better,

but why do you mention weed? theres so many other drugs why is it weed all the time?
From what I know, as long as it's not a heroin or crack or cocaine overdose and she's pulled thru since last night, she's gonna be fine, the hospital will take care good of her.
Out here you've gotta know where your towel is!
Quote by venom0014

but why do you mention weed? theres so many other drugs why is it weed all the time?

it sounds like she overdosed on prescription meds to try and kill herself. worst way to do it.

TS, just be there for your friend if he needs to talk about it. if she's in hospital, chances are she's well looked after and will be fine. just make sure your friend knows you're there for him, and that he is there for his gf
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
I like puppies.
"Life is like oral sex, one slip of the tongue and your in s**t"
Quote by venom0014

Most heavy drug users start on weed.

If kids don't want to do weed, they probably don't want to do much else ehh?

She's recovering, should be sleeping home tonight it seems. I dunno how he's doing, I couldn't make out half of what he was saying because he was mumbling, don't blame him. I got the news, I'm gonna let him be for now, because that's probably what he needs.
Quote by ValoRhoads
From what I know, as long as it's not a heroin or crack or cocaine overdose and she's pulled thru since last night, she's gonna be fine, the hospital will take care good of her.

Not necessarily true.... apparently if you overdose on paracetamol it's lethal within the first few hours, but you won't actually die until days after.
Do you mean like medication..?

This is why you should read the label.
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
Quote by Craigo
Most heavy drug users start on weed.

I think most heavy drug users probably have taken alcohol before weed.

On topic though, I think the hospitals probably the best place for her to be at this moment in time and I hope she's allright.
I Watched Download 07 on the internet Because I'm A poor Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!

Dave Mustaine Kill List:
Draken
WinterMadness79
Dirge Humani
MrGuitar123
RHCP94
Coins
Magnus_Maximus
Is it a suicide attempt?

I feel for you bro but you've gotta be strong for your mates. Keep me posted on how she is.
Quote by esther_mouse
it sounds like she overdosed on prescription meds to try and kill herself. worst way to do it.

TS, just be there for your friend if he needs to talk about it. if she's in hospital, chances are she's well looked after and will be fine. just make sure your friend knows you're there for him, and that he is there for his gf

I'll be there for him, but the poor guy is a bloody softy. He may switch from girlfriend to girlfriend quickly but I know he genuinely loves them, and most of the time it's too much. He's going to be more concerned about his girlfriend than anything else (obviously) but this is going to bring him down, and I know this is gonna stay for ages. Not much we could do could be beneficial, no matter how much I wish there was something...

I told him he could ring me whenever, he's got my number etc.
Quote by Swat Man
whoever OD's on weed fails... hope she gets better

It's not actually possible to OD on weed
Out here you've gotta know where your towel is!
Quote by Craigo
Piss off.

you should learn that its people like that who go stealing from peoples houses to feed their drug habits, so don't go making out people like that are victims when they're just total idiots
"Life is like oral sex, one slip of the tongue and your in s**t"
Quote by matalliam
you should learn that its people like that who go stealing from peoples houses to feed their drug habits, so don't go making out people like that are victims when they're just total idiots

Ingorance is bliss.
Quote by matalliam

just leave will you?

Anyway I hope she is alright. Only thing you can do right now is to be there for your friend.
Quote by Nosferatu Man

T-shirts are a sign of degeneration and decline.
Quote by matalliam

why would u come here to be a total dick when this guys friends girlfriend OD'd on prescribtion meds so plz GTFO
Fender American Special Telecaster
Blackstar HT-5
Wren and Cuff Tall Font Russian
BBE Sonic Stomp
Mojo Hand FX Recoil Delay
Empress ParaEQ
Failed suicide is the ultimate fail :P

In all seriousness though, female suicide attempts usually fail because they are less violent in nature that males. Yup.
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
Quote by matalliam

You should learn that I made it clear she doesn't do any drugs and that you could grow some hair on your balls, and some sensitivity with it.

Also; seems you know little about drug users.
Quote by Craigo
In my OP, I said 'that's all I know'.

I rang him, I can confirm it was a suicide attempt.

That sucks man.

One of my friend's stayed over at some guy's house after his girlfriend left him, and tried to kill himself by drinking a bottle of Lenor. He survived and the guy's mum made him buy a new bottle of Lenor in the morning

Just thought I'd lift the tone of the thread a little.
Quote by SealCubMassacre
That sucks man.

One of my friend's stayed over at some guy's house after his girlfriend left him, and tried to kill himself by drinking a bottle of Lenor. He survived and the guy's mum made him buy a new bottle of Lenor in the morning

Bet he feels great to hug
Quote by SealCubMassacre
That sucks man.

Quote by SealCubMassacre
That sucks man.

I probably shouldn't find that funny but I can't help it. Isn't that basically the liquid equivalent of trying to kill yourself by eating soap?... Can't have been too easy to drink either
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
Quote by faultyy
I probably shouldn't find that funny but I can't help it. Isn't that basically the liquid equivalent of trying to kill yourself by eating soap?... Can't have been too easy to drink either

It's bloody alkali, so it won't do no favors to the body.
Quote by ValoRhoads
It's not actually possible to OD on weed

You can OD on kitchen salt, you just have to eat enough of it. But I agree you'd have to puff a serious amount.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
Page 1 of 2