Hey, my mate jonny has something wrong with his guitar. His fretboard is leaning upwards and theres a huge gap abbout half an inch between the strings and the fretboard at about fret 12+. he can bend the board back so that the mstrings are where they should be, how can it be fixed?
if its a bolt on, get a new neck
if it's not, you need to consult a luthier because the neck seems like its warping
Out here you've gotta know where your towel is!
Get the trussrod adjusted.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Quote by nebiru
Get the trussrod adjusted.

Yup.
Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

Wii Is For Queers! Co-Founder Of The "We Hate Wii" Club
Return to a Condition of Being...<-Band. Add plz!
Quote by ValoRhoads
if its a bolt on, get a new neck
if it's not, you need to consult a luthier because the neck seems like its warping

This man speaks the truth.
first two answers are good ones. if neither of you have any experiance with truss rod adjustments take it to a guitar tech, there should be one at a local music shop.
Quote by jimbojetuk
Hey, my mate jonny has something wrong with his guitar.

yeah right
Quote by david_highland
first two answers are good ones. if neither of you have any experiance with truss rod adjustments take it to a guitar tech, there should be one at a local music shop.

I think its a bolt on neck, its actually coming loose at where it meets the body of the guitar. We dont have it here right now but my mate could get a picture later on...?
Quote by jimbojetuk
I think its a bolt on neck, its actually coming loose at where it meets the body of the guitar. We dont have it here right now but my mate could get a picture later on...?

Tighten the screws perhaps? Not too much though...!
Yeah, pics might help, but you should take it to the nearest guitar shop and ask for a professional opinion.
Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

Wii Is For Queers! Co-Founder Of The "We Hate Wii" Club
Return to a Condition of Being...<-Band. Add plz!