Is it possible to change out your fret markers? like if you have a fender and want to change the dots to something else?
I don't see why not. I think the new markers will have to be bigger than the original because of the routings.

Like routing out the round holes into diamonds or flags, whatever.
You'll need to get a whole new neck really. You could have the current inlays taken out and the holes re-routed for a different (and bigger) designer, but that'd cost quite a lot; similarly you could have the fretboard changed out, but again, this will usually cost more to have done than just getting a new neck would.

With a Fender it should be easy to get a different neck though anyway, and being bolt-on it should be easy to change yourself. If you have a set or through-neck guitar... then you're a bit more screwed, you can't really have the neck changed, and any work done to modify the current neck will cost far more than it would on a bolt-on neck. We are talking several hundred to have it done properly.
I'm pretty sure it wouldnt be that hard, i dont see a reason you would need a whole new neck, just make new routes.
Quote by OneRust
I'm pretty sure it wouldnt be that hard, i dont see a reason you would need a whole new neck, just make new routes.

As simple as that. My luthier can do it.