The end of the world

Quote by tryandstopme
who's an asshole ???

OOH! PICK ME!!!
We are the diamonds that choose to stay coal;
A generation born to witness
The end of the world

Some Kind of Monster.

Fail for liking Some Kind of Monster off of St. Anger.

But seriously, this explains why the rhythm in the song is so messed up, because none of them were on the same page as to how to play the riff.
Quote by bigredbeast
how much is 15,000 PHP? I didn't know they played guitar in the Phillipines. I thought they played ukelele or something.

Because, of course, we're too far away from places with guitars and all that stuff so we play ukelele...
Quote by BirdmanDeuce
Some Kind of Monster.

Fail for liking Some Kind of Monster off of St. Anger.

But seriously, this explains why the rhythm in the song is so messed up, because none of them were on the same page as to how to play the riff.

i dont like it.

i just thought the guitar riff sounded pretty cool.

i hate metallica.
Quote by tryandstopme
who's an asshole ???

Well, it was Mr. Finkle, but I guess your an asshole now too, asshole.
Quote by mrfinkle213
OOH! PICK ME!!!

DirkEdit: It's a small world after all, it's a small world after all, it's a small world after all, it's a small, small world.
Quote by tryandstopme
who's an asshole ???

the guy who posted the comment calling you an arsehole. he's heading straight for a big fat ban, he's been posting utter idiocy in other threads too.

as for the video, i will watch it when youtube actually loads...idk if it's youtube or just my connection, but it won't load
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Quote by esther_mouse
the guy who posted the comment calling you an arsehole. he's heading straight for a big fat ban, he's been posting utter idiocy in other threads too.

as for the video, i will watch it when youtube actually loads...idk if it's youtube or just my connection, but it won't load

You won't miss much. Look up the tab for" Some Kind of Monster" here, and then try to play it in triplets. That's basically what Kirk was trying (and failing) to do.
Quote by bigredbeast
how much is 15,000 PHP? I didn't know they played guitar in the Phillipines. I thought they played ukelele or something.

Because, of course, we're too far away from places with guitars and all that stuff so we play ukelele...
Quote by BirdmanDeuce
You won't miss much. Look up the tab for" Some Kind of Monster" here, and then try to play it in triplets. That's basically what Kirk was trying (and failing) to do.

ah, fair enough.

youtube doesn't seem to like me at the moment anyway.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Yeah I saw that before a few months ago and LOL'd. Bob Rock is like "WHO THE **** ARE THESE NOOBS??" but then again towards then end he is like "Hell yeah I am getting paid 2000 bucks an hour for this guy to blow at guitar and waste studio time."
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.