Page 1 of 2
If this wasnt a murder then that video would have been rather hilarious.

But it is a murder so....
SWFC
Castration..... DOUBLE CASTRATION!!!

E-cookie for source.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Quote by Br3wt4lz

what should the sentence be

... what the f uck?
Quote by mustaineNslash
i know this sounds stupid but...
wheres the sig button??

(sry)

this was such a sick story, beating a girl to death for begging them not to beat up her boyfriend...they should be put in a room with a load of goths who can beat the crap out of them
Quote by ukuleleftw
When is beating your cat not justified?

Quote by Gaz_m2k5
This is almost as stupid as when someone thought there might be a UG warehouse where all the tabs are stored.

July 8th, 2007 @ Wembley - Best day ever
20 years minimum, ****ing scum.
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
Quote by nebiru
Castration..... DOUBLE CASTRATION!!!

E-cookie for source.

las vegas
Hey I remember this..
There used to be a thread about it.
Ok if I remember this the chavs were drunk, murdered that girl, AND assaulted the girl's boyfriend.
I say they get treated as adults, and receive whatever sentence you get for killing someone.
Yes I am from Hawaii.

It's not really a great place to live..
..but fun if you're a tourist!
FoTB Duration: June 12, 2008 - July 12, 2008
It's good to be back guys.
Quote by Br3wt4lz
las vegas

Close enough.

On another note... they should definately get the death sentence.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
they should be banned from UG
Quote by Jackal58
I only judge people based upon the color of their skin.

Quote by Kilty Boxers
id like to shave my balls, but i always cut myself and when i do my shaver is like om nom nom testicle skin.
Hope they get actual life. And prison shower fun.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
Quote by nebiru
Close enough.

On another note... they should definately get the death sentence.

****ing PIGS
lock em up till frogs do fractions. i may not like goths and emos but thats taking it waaaaaaaaaaaaay to far.
They'll be out soon

British criminal justice system is a joke

Those kids need the **** beaten of them until they are within an inch of thier lives, and they chucked into prison to be anally raped everday until their sentence is up
Quote by Engel22
lock em up till frogs do fractions. i may not like goths and emos but thats taking it waaaaaaaaaaaaay to far.

Why would you dislike someone for dressing a certain way? That's taking it waaaaay too far already.
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
Quote by *Juno*
They'll be out soon

Those kids need the **** beaten of them until they are within an inch of thier lives, and they chucked into prison to be anally raped everday until their sentence is up

if they get anally raped everyday their assholes will become immune to the penetration?!?
Quote by *Juno*
They'll be out soon

+1 to that
most of my band knew her briefly, she was apperently good mates with our lead guitarists girlfriend, ****ing scumbags they deserve to die in a hole. our band is now supporting a foundation set up by her family called S.O.P.H.I.E (stamp out prejudice hatred and intolerance everywhere) R.I.P
To the people saying that they need to have 5 foot knives shoved up their arses or whatever, how is that any better than what they did (apart from having a reason)? Responding to mindless violence with calls for mindless violence is particularly stupid. By all means they should be punished with immense jail sentences but calling for some extra brutality added onto that is lowering yourself to the level of a thug.
Quote by bass_boi_ftw
most of my band knew her briefly, she was apperently good mates with our lead guitarists girlfriend, ****ing scumbags they deserve to die in a hole. our band is now supporting a foundation set up by her family called S.O.P.H.I.E (stamp out prejudice hatred and intolerance everywhere) R.I.P

start in the pit then!!
Quote by SmarterChild
To the people saying that they need to have 5 foot knives shoved up their arses or whatever, how is that any better than what they did (apart from having a reason)? Responding to mindless violence with calls for mindless violence is particularly stupid. By all means they should be punished with immense jail sentences but calling for some extra brutality added onto that is lowering yourself to the level of a thug.

Do you live in the UK?

I think you'll find the only thing these people know or respond to is violence

You lock them up for 5 years, the moment they come out of prison they do it again.

People dont learn
Quote by SmarterChild

need to make an example to chavs in this country, they are absolutely lawless..even their parents were laughing during the questioning. String em up i say.
Quote by *Juno*
Do you live in the UK?

I think you'll find the only thing these people know or respond to is violence

You lock them up for 5 years, the moment they come out of prison they do it again.

People dont learn

Yes I live in the UK. You do know that the severity of the punishment isn't a real deterrent for crime? What matters is the risk of getting caught. By all means, instigate Sharia law in the UK and have beatings dished out on the justice system but don't expect any improvement in the state of the country. In fact, it'll probably get worse. It'll show that violence is acceptable.
Quote by SmarterChild
Yes I live in the UK. You do know that the severity of the punishment isn't a real deterrent for crime? What matters is the risk of getting caught. By all means, instigate Sharia law in the UK and have beatings dished out on the justice system but don't expect any improvement in the state of the country. In fact, it'll probably get worse. It'll show that violence is acceptable.

tell that to our Texan colleagues.
Quote by SmarterChild

Ok. Have your GF beaten to death, and then have the people responsible put into jail for 3-5 years and see how you think this country is doing

Sitting in a jail cell is not punishment. There is no deterrent for some people.Nothing works. The fact that these are kids, and they think what they did was okay is the worst part.
Quote by *Juno*
Ok. Have your GF beaten to death, and then have the people responsible put into jail for 3-5 years and see how you think this country is doing

Sitting in a jail cell is not punishment. There is no deterrent for some people.Nothing works. The fact that these are kids, and they think what they did was okay is the worst part.

You do realise that it isn't the job of the courts to dish out revenge? And that the jail sentence hasn't been announced? Don't just state the jail sentence when you don't have a goddamn clue what it is. And yes, sitting in a jail cell is a punishment. Maybe not gory enough for your liking, but a punishment nonetheless.

Quote by Br3wt4lz
tell that to our Texan colleagues.

As Texas is now a crime free place, obviously.
Last edited by SmarterChild at Mar 27, 2008,
Quote by SmarterChild
As Texas is now a crime free place.

you come from manchester...obviously you are 'relaxed' about criminal activity.
Quote by Br3wt4lz

Yes, living 15 miles away from a large city influences my views on beating women to death.
Quote by Br3wt4lz

+1 lol
I feel like murdering Chavs. When my cousin went on Vacation in London, he was assaulted by a bunch of ****ing Chavs. Luckily he had a pocket knife on him and managed to stab one in the shoulder. Im so glad my cousin is alive.

I HATE YOU ****ING CHAVS BAHGABFKJANBFSEBFOSGFOSENHFIEBHFOU
Quote by MuffinMan
I hope for a day when circumcised and uncircumcised penises can live together in harmony!

Quote by Kensai
Cowslayer, I recognize you as the Emperor of the universe. I applaud you in your awesomeness.
this is very sad.
this should be treated the same as racism or sexism .
whenever i hear "march of the black parade" by "my chemical romance" i think of "Sophie Lancaster " RIP
Damien Redmond - "Grade 8 electric guitar" -"Grade 5 theory "
"Licentiate Diploma of the London college of music "
Quote by SmarterChild
Yes, living 15 miles away from a large city influences my views on beating women to death.

*hands shield and axe, picks up large sword*

you'll be needing those.

this is all getting ridiculous. the sentence hasn't been decided so don't bitch until it has been.
punishing violence with violence is not a deterrent (think america, middle ages etc)

manchester is pretty tame compared to, say, glasgow or texas even in terms of size and type of crime
Quote by Jackal58
I only judge people based upon the color of their skin.

Quote by Kilty Boxers
id like to shave my balls, but i always cut myself and when i do my shaver is like om nom nom testicle skin.
Quote by GrEgUms1991
Violence is all these guys know. Trust me, beating them up is the only language they know.

+1

or that thing they do to alex in a clockwork orange
that was the gayest cartoons ever
but yeh dood they shod get the deth sentance
gear:
red fender strat
digitech rp200a
fender amp
roland micro cube
Quote by codebreaka123
that was the gayest cartoons ever
but yeh dood they shod get the deth sentance

what like in 'Breakpoint?'

'Im my opinion as a professional, i recommend we straightjacket the son of a bitch'
Quote by Br3wt4lz
+1

or that thing they do to alex in a clockwork orange

Yeh. btw, which part of Edinburgh are you from?
Page 1 of 2