About a month and a half I bought my first guitar set spend 120€ on it and here I am proud like a god!

Every beginner wants to know where to begin right? I don't take lessons so my learning journey as been like this:

1st think that I learned to play! Intro of Smoke On The Wather (off corse!!)

Something that every beginner can play with closed eyes is the intro of come as you are!

Some easy songs are 7 nation army and mad world by gary jules (relay slow tune)... Sweet Child O'Mine is realy cool too but a bit tricky...

You can google "top riffs" and you will find pages of the 100 best rock riffs and take a look of what you can learn.

I strongly recomend a program like guitar pro, it realy helps me!

About scales and chords what I know is ZERO! (shame on me)

That's how i'm getting along! Now lets hit those strings!
you should really start on them chords the earlier the better
Quote by SkyValley
Kids keep having sex younger and younger these days. Eventually kids will be born without their virginity and their first words will be "bow chicka bow wow."
You are right!

In the riffs that i have to strum 3 diferent notes at once i get a bit stuck...

Its a bit boring all that C A G Mayor Minor etc etc etc etc etc.......
Quote by TSantos
You are right!

In the riffs that i have to strum 3 diferent notes at once i get a bit stuck...

Its a bit boring all that C A G Mayor Minor etc etc etc etc etc.......

yeah it can tend to get boring just spend a lil bit of your practice time on them and if you can get someone who plays guitar to tell you which chord to play as he/she says it so you will get firmilier with transitioning between them and knowing their names
Quote by SkyValley
Kids keep having sex younger and younger these days. Eventually kids will be born without their virginity and their first words will be "bow chicka bow wow."