Hey guys i got a problem here with 2 spyware type things that cant be removed apparently. I have PC-Antispyware, which costs like $50 btw, and after every scan it says they were ir-removable.

So you guys got any tips for how to remove these things? One of the files is called viewpoint, while the other is some like trojan thing or something.

Anyways any help would be GREATLY appreciated.
Quote by IbanezSA160a
Gays aren't discriminated against, they just can't get married, big ****ing deal.
Do a system restore to a point before you got the spyware if you know when you got it. I had one of those and it sucked ass. System restoring fixed all my woes.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
1) Irremovable is one word, not hyphenated.
2) Like the other guy said, Google.
3) Try Ad-Aware, Spybot S&D, etc...
4) Do you have a virus scanner for the Trojan?
ok this has been some good help, if any1 else has some tips please feel free to express them
Quote by IbanezSA160a
Gays aren't discriminated against, they just can't get married, big ****ing deal.
btw what does a system restore exactly do? does it just essentially make ur computer exactly the way it was to the point where u wanted it to or what?
Quote by IbanezSA160a
Quote by lewymcgee
btw what does a system restore exactly do? does it just essentially make ur computer exactly the way it was to the point where u wanted it to or what?

Pretty much, if i set a restore point to Feb 12th for example, it would restore my computer with the files and settings it had on that day.
.Brand New.Bright Eyes.This Will Destroy You.

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!
Erase your temporary internet files. Sometimes they hide in the cache.
Quarantine it? I did that.
Bands to see before I die:
Iron Maiden
Foo Fighters
Megadeth
Reel Big Fish
Rush
Streetlight Manifesto

Gear:
Epi LP Standard
Washburn Strat
Line 6 Spider (Yes, I know it's bad)

GAS:
Ibanez RG3570Z
Digitech Whammy
Removing all spyware would mean removing Windows itself.

You should look in to doing exactly that.
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
Ad-Aware is for free and well... it pwns every other program