im sure some one saw this ****ing funny new episode of south park...was so ****ing funny!

Quote by andy331

and i used to hump everything in sight and i had fake sex with my styuffed animals and pretended they were the pink power ranger!
Quote by Sugarbananamilk
Ya, it was pretty good. But don't try cheesing. Doesn't work. Trust me

i know...allready tried...
Quote by andy331

and i used to hump everything in sight and i had fake sex with my styuffed animals and pretended they were the pink power ranger!
Lol that was a good episode.

Kyle: "Dont you see any parallel between what you just said and any point in history?"

Cartman: "No, I dont believe I do Kyle."
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
Quote by Chobes
What were the songs playing when they were tripping?

I think the soundtrack to the film "Heavy Metal."

Not sure though.
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
It really made me want to watch Heavy Metal.
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
Cartman is such a nice guy in that episode.
Quote by FrenchyFungus
Hey y'all!!! Me and my friend were over at her house. I we were wonder what guys think when they see a hot girl at the mall or whatever walk by. (We're both pretty as y'all would say "blonde" sometimes).

Quote by rabidguitarist
I just look like some homo.
My uncle animated for that heavy metal, I've watched it so many times. Too bad they didn't show the green orb killing people and then stan's dad would of had a bad trip, that would have been great.
I have never seen heavy metal. That was a weird episode, I think I would enjoy the episode more if I got the Heavy Metal thing.
Quote by mh400nt
Theres rats running around outside my window, one of them has an apple, he looks very happy about this.

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
Oh ****

Aaaah well. It gives me an excuse to rape.

Quote by Jaymz_515
Bunnywunnywabbitywoos.