Damn... I love the fuzzy riffs! The solo is very tasty; plenty of sweet licks but not suffering from a bad case of the "meedley-deedley's", and the tone complements the rhythm tracks well. All I would really ask are some LYRICS to go with this kick-ass tune!
Quote by Maiden-Canada
Damn... I love the fuzzy riffs! The solo is very tasty; plenty of sweet licks but not suffering from a bad case of the "meedley-deedley's", and the tone complements the rhythm tracks well. All I would really ask are some LYRICS to go with this kick-ass tune!

You aint the only asking for lyrics/vox

I wish i had some mint metal singer at my disposal so i could just rip out a tasty FULL tune for once....

thanks tho

and what are the "meedley-deedley's"?
Last edited by priceless_twirp at Mar 27, 2008,
Quote by priceless_twirp
You aint the only asking for lyrics/vox

I wish i had some mint metal singer at my disposal so i could just rip out a tasty FULL tune for once....

thanks tho

and what are the "meedley-deedley's"?

The meedley-deedleys are a problem some lead guitarists/bands have when the songs are really just a vehicle for soloing.
For example, the full studio length version of "Through the Fire and Flames" by Dragonforce has about an extra 3 MINUTES of gratuitous soloing; if you've seen the promo video (about 5 min long) you know that the song doesn't need it.
Songs WITHOUT the meedley-deedleys are usually way more balanced, and as a result sound more AWESOME... by this criteria, I really dig your songs, so well done!
Quote by Maiden-Canada
The meedley-deedleys are a problem some lead guitarists/bands have when the songs are really just a vehicle for soloing.
For example, the full studio length version of "Through the Fire and Flames" by Dragonforce has about an extra 3 MINUTES of gratuitous soloing; if you've seen the promo video (about 5 min long) you know that the song doesn't need it.
Songs WITHOUT the meedley-deedleys are usually way more balanced, and as a result sound more AWESOME... by this criteria, I really dig your songs, so well done!

Yeah i'm of the opinion that you should keep soloing short and sweet on recorded songs. Then say if you were doing it live you have room to expland into.

Thanks loads :P
Last edited by priceless_twirp at Mar 27, 2008,