Hi Everyone.

Well, theres going to be a school talent show and my band will play in there, but they say that i should play a solo (while they tune down half step for sweet child o mine) i was thinkin in playing crying machine or building the church by steve vai, but i have a hard time playing some parts, i can do pinch harmonics well. but can sweep at all. Can someone know a song that i can play (i like metal,rock and clasic) i really dont care if are easy i just want to be harmonic. thx in advance
I would stick to Building the Church because that is an incredible song. Just my two cents.
acoustic solo stuff = Girls in your pants.
My Music Videos

Guitars:
Breedlove Revival Series OM
Crosby Fingerstyle Model
Voyage-Air VAOM-06
Fender Stratocaster (American)
Fender Nashville Deluxe Tele
highwaysalmon@: I Forgot to say only electric guitar.
@Demodokos: but what i do in the sweep parts?
@whitebluesboy: i was thinking in that song, but i need more... harmonic, like some joe satriani or steve vai, also some neo classical or classic arrengement in electric
@keithmoon15: yes but i lack of knowledge to do it =S
i will try building the church, but in case that i cant pull it off, another suggestion?
even if it is a duet or duel with 2 guitar it is also aprecciated
Quote by axl611
highwaysalmon@: I Forgot to say only electric guitar.
@Demodokos: but what i do in the sweep parts?
@whitebluesboy: i was thinking in that song, but i need more... harmonic, like some joe satriani or steve vai, also some neo classical or classic arrengement in electric
@keithmoon15: yes but i lack of knowledge to do it =S
i will try building the church, but in case that i cant pull it off, another suggestion?
even if it is a duet or duel with 2 guitar it is also aprecciated

What does it mean when a song has more harmonic? I'm sorry, I can't seem to pick up on what you're saying.
i dont want to play just chords or power chords or only scales. i want bends,pinch harmonics and that stuff (like all soloist guitarrist,steve vai,zakk wylde) a piece like vivaldi or bach. dunno, i dont want rythm guitar only, its ok to play some rythm but not the whole song.