Any of u guys read it?

If you haven't, do. Unless ur depressed. It's not actually that bad.

PS. i just realized, look at the phrase 'U GUYS' if u separate that into twos, the first pair is UG

UG UY S
Quote by denfilade
For a moment I thought velcro shoes were ones with the whole bottom made of velcro

She could walk up your pubes with those

Quote by kannon
this post has aids
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
and 07'ers will always be well-respected members of UG society.
yea, and they got the coolest way of censoring them, too
Quote by denfilade
For a moment I thought velcro shoes were ones with the whole bottom made of velcro

Quote by kannon
this post has aids
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
Quote by bry0n

PS. i just realized, look at the phrase 'U GUYS' if u separate that into twos, the first pair is UG

UG UY S

Are you high?

UG UY S

you're a genius for realizing that
My Gear:
Epi standard les paul
Taylor 110 acoustic
Fender blues junior amp
Fulltone OCD
Quote by Sanitarium91
Are you high?

yes
Quote by denfilade

Quote by kannon
this post has aids
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
Quote by bry0n

UG UY S

:O

srsly though: i haven't read it but i was thinking of getting it, ma friends say its good
Quote by JC13
That book was pretty much the best book I've ever read, and by best book I mean how much I liked it, so don't go name a bunch of great classics. I got Nikki to sign my book, and was apparently the first to make him laugh in the lineup, according to the security.

If you're wondering, it's because they were telling a bunch of people ahead to put away their guitars and stuff because of some stupid stuff, so they couldn't get that signed, and when he was signing mine, I whipped out a guitar pick for him to sign..

I love the part where they talk about teabagging Slash while drunk.. I was going to list more parts but I don't really want to give it all away, haha.

Nice.

Yeah, I've read Slash's autobiography and he talked about that too, although obviously not in much detail because he was out of it, he mentioned how it'd happened and they'd made copies of the photo and it was everywhere he went.
Quote by nosushi4you
It doesn't. I like jerking off, but I'm sure as hell not gonna do it with my Dad.
Quote by punkrocker10115
I <3 you!
Yes it is!
Second one to me

Kids, drugs are dangerous. Stay safe.
^^ KEN KEN KEN you sexual deviant!

In other news, I'm reading heroin diaries atm, its ok, nothing special, I preferred the Dirt tbh, but its alright.
I hate Nikki Sixx. So no.
Member #11 of the Steve Irwin Memorial Club, pm Clincher09 to join

Quote by MuffinMan
Women: the newest form of currency.
I REALLY dislike Nikki Sixx and most of the things he creates, but it was a fairly interesting read.
Its cool going on youtube and checking out the live videos of the nights he wrote in his diary
'And if this clock keeps beating down, let the branded time keep playing, of all the minutes that were taken away, will your watch be waiting.'