I've looked around on the internet and used the search bar and have not been able to find dimensions for a Badass II bridge. I would just like to know if a Fender Jazz Bass bridge cover will fit over a Badass bridge? The bridge obviously takes priority because it will actually improve my tone, but if possible i would like to snazz up my bass with the bridge cover too.

Any helpful input is greatly appreciated!
A T-bird and a Big Muff in your GAS list!? Egad man, are you trying to kill me!?
Fender MIM Jazz Bass
Line6 LD150Member of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join
If I'm not mistaken, the BadAss bridge is the same size as the regular Fender bridge, so I think it should fit size-wise. I was actually thinking of doing the exact same thing because those things look so damn sexy, but don't take my word for it. This is just my guess.
Quote by Yerjam
Could be, but the most important thing to remember is that it wasn't your fault, even if it was.
Quote by 83lespaulstudio
i don't know the answer but i bet this site does.
http://www.leoquan.com/
good luck!

They simply do not respond to emails. Even look at the site!

"On the design and production front, Glen is working long days and nights on the new direct replacement bridge for the Fender® American / Deluxe® series basses - it will have two string saddle options, one of which will have pre-formed grooves (yes, finally!). The ongoing tests of the bridge over the last 15 months have been outstanding - it refines all the wonderful sound of the Fender® American / Deluxe® series basses substantially. You will love it! It should be available by July or August."

This was done YEARS ago.

Damn, I am just sick of waiting for a grooved 5-string strings-through-body BadAss bridge!
Quote by Cody_Grey102
I was looking at a used Warwick Vampyre LTD 5'er for about $200. I went home to grab my wallet and came back and some jerk with an epic beard got it already..
Hmmm... those look interesting.

What is the difference between the slotted and vanilla bridges? Is it to create friction so the strings don't slip?
Last edited by RockDJ at Mar 28, 2008,
When the bridges are slotted, the strings stay put. There are also several slots per saddle, meaning you can adjust string spacing at the bridge.
Quote by Cody_Grey102
I was looking at a used Warwick Vampyre LTD 5'er for about $200. I went home to grab my wallet and came back and some jerk with an epic beard got it already..
Quote by thefitz
When the bridges are slotted, the strings stay put. There are also several slots per saddle, meaning you can adjust string spacing at the bridge.

Is it worth the extra $30?
Quote by RockDJ
Is it worth the extra $30?

In my opinion, totally. It'd probably cost you as much to get the grooves slotted yourself had you wanted to.
Quote by Cody_Grey102
they leave them un-slotted because they assume you will have it installed by a professional. which is highly recommended. the tech installing the bridge will file the slots according to your specifications, and string gauges. if you plan on installing it yourself i would definitely get the slotted option. otherwise you'll have to purchase the set of files required, and take a chance of screwing up the new saddles. imo.
thanks for all the help. I think im just going to order both --and if it doesnt fit then im only out like 20 bucks
A T-bird and a Big Muff in your GAS list!? Egad man, are you trying to kill me!?
Fender MIM Jazz Bass
Line6 LD150Member of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join