Poll Options
View poll results: Should I do it?
Yes. He is offereing...
96 61%
No!! That is not nice.
61 39%
Voters: 157.
Page 1 of 2
BACKGROUND STORY: Kid at my school parents got divorced. His dad pays 46$ in child support a month.

FULL STORY: I met this kid this year, and I don't like him that much. He said he might buy me a Peavey Valveking 112 if it is less than 15$ a month through musiciansfriend. So my question is, should I take it? I think he might be gay and using it to get me to like him more, but I really want that amp!!!!!
I like to write, and support Chemistry For Improved Life.

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

Anything, anything at all. Please.
do it. ask him if he wants any sexual favours and u'll end up with thousands.
SEX!

Now I have your attention, witness the awesomeness that is my sig

Quote by GuitarManDan15
win

Free Dean V To Loving Home
yes, BUT make u sure, u tell him that thats it. tell him that ur not gay and will never be.
Peavey XXX combo *upgraded screen resistors, Tung-Sol's, and 6L6's*
Schecter Syn Std. * modded, scalloped, and worn*
Schecter C-1 Elite *still sexy*
Ibanez AEL 12-string

"He who sticks his dick in peanut butter is fucking nuts"
that sounds a bit dodgey, to be buying your mates something really expensive
Originally Posted by TheKermal
I've just placed a mini-jack on my jack-stick
Your story makes no sense.
Quote by Kensai
Forget about her, she seems complicated. Who wants a girl who answers in riddles? I'm not the fucking sfinx.

Quote by Rambo-Conny
Woah, woah. Back the hell up.

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Of course he got all the girls, he's Rick Astley.
This guy's offering to buy you an amp?

Take it!
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
Some kid you dont like is gonna buy you an amp if you let him put his love length in your anus?

That's just....

Penis + Anus = Amp

sweet
hahahahah why is he buying you a gift? this the sketchiest/possibly gayest thing ive seen in awhile.
'I love her, but I love to fish...I'm gonna miss her"
Quote by nemjeff13
hahahahah why is he buying you a gift? this the sketchiest/possibly gayest thing ive seen in awhile.

Whether or not you believe is your problem. Whether or not I should take it is mine.

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

Is he one of those kids that has no friends so be uses money to get kids to like him?

If so, that would be mean to take the amp.
Quote by Kensai
Forget about her, she seems complicated. Who wants a girl who answers in riddles? I'm not the fucking sfinx.

Quote by Rambo-Conny
Woah, woah. Back the hell up.

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Of course he got all the girls, he's Rick Astley.
Well...the amp is a christly one but i think he wants sumthing in return....yea.....nice amp but i dont know if its worth being raped for
Quote by nosushi4you
Is he one of those kids that has no friends so be uses money to get kids to like him?

He has friends. He is not a loner rich kid.

He's probably lying his ass off so you'll hang out with him.

No one would ever buy someone they just met a $400 amp.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Don't take it, it'll be weird. like you'l constantly be thinking everytime you play with it that, "hmm, do I owe him a blowjob? but he's been so nice to me." Remember, if you take it , you will be a man *****. its not necessarily a bad thing though.....
I think I will ask him.

Why would he just buy you an amp?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
don't know, but thats not my question.

Quote by Pinky19

Why on earth is it not?
Cuz you all don't know the answer to that one, der!

I wouldn't. Unless your open minded, tha go for it.
My obligatory gear list

Guitars
Schecter C-1 Classic
Gibson SG Special
1987 Fender Strat
Epiphone PR-150

Amp and Effects
Peavey Valveking 112
Boss DD-6
Crybaby Wah-wah
Ibanez TS-9DX
Banshee 2 Talkbox

Crit plz! Wh ore of Gommorah
Quote by sam b
Some kid you dont like is gonna buy you an amp if you let him put his love length in your anus?

That's just....

Penis + Anus = Amp

sweet

I have a penis AND an anus! WHERE IS MY AMPLIFIER?!
<Han> I love Hitler
Quote by sam b

That's just....

Penis + Anus = Amp

sweet

Quote by Pinky19
In that case, no I wouldn't take the amp
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by Pinky19
BACKGROUND STORY: Kid at my school parents got divorced. His dad pays 46$ in child support a month.

FULL STORY: I met this kid this year, and I don't like him that much. He said he might buy me a Peavey Valveking 112 if it is less than 15$ a month through musiciansfriend. So my question is, should I take it? I think he might be gay and using it to get me to like him more, but I really want that amp!!!!!

Well, I don't think it's a good idea. But if you really want that amp, my advice is simple:
Accept the amp, find something to bite down on and think of Christmas.
I wouldn't, not even because of the gay thing, mainly because the poor ****er is gona have to live off like $31 a month for the next 3 years, it'd be ****ed up to do that to somebody
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
It's free. Your question answered. It's FREE!
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by nosushi4you

this.

No.
"A war is coming, I've seen it in my dreams. Fires sweeping through the earth, bodies in the streets, cities turned to dust. Retaliation..."

Check out my amazing band!
An Abstract Illusion
A free amp and plenty of gay sex, what's there not to like?
derp
lol u have faggot in ur username

Quote by Jack Off Jill
You know, if you, Silent Deftone and I get together.. We'd be unstoppable at the night clubs.

Everything I say is to be taken as serious fucking business.
Dude, who said he would get straight to the anal action? After he gets you the amp give him a kiss on the cheek. Then dont do anything more, and then eventually just hint that you want some new pedals, then you can give him a peck on the lips for those, after that lead on that your guitar is going to ****, then you can make out with him after he gets you that...but i'd stop after that. Unless he would buy you your own studio...then you can tickle his pickle for 30 seconds or so.
Quote by WaggyPlank
so yeah, now i have poop floating around in my ballsack.
don't listen to these guys, this is your chance to get REAL ass! Just do it man...i'm sure its cool SOMEwhere! Then you guys can go there and he'll buy you all this cool stuff AND you get to be cool!
Quote by WaggyPlank
so yeah, now i have poop floating around in my ballsack.
dude free is free
but is he wants something(whatever it is) is not a "free" gift
My Gear

Squier VM p-bass(i chosed it over a fender!!!) with quarter pounder and gotoh 201!!
fender MIM P bass
epiphone SG 400
Quote by HaKattack
I have a penis AND an anus! WHERE IS MY AMPLIFIER?!

Somebody sig him!

But seriously just be like wow i'd definitely give you something back if i had any money where he'll either say o no thats ok or it could go like i want a gift that doesnt cost any money while he winks at you
Page 1 of 2