I've just been looking into a new amp to replace the piece of crap I got with my squier strat (the SP-10), and I've narrowed it down to the Fender G-DEC Junior, the Behringer V-tone GMX 210, and the Fender FM 15 DSP.

Which is better? Budget-wise I prefer the G-DEC Junior, and I think it has the most features as well, so I'm leanng towards that.
I play mostly rock
Thanks
Andrew
Just wondering, what's your budget?
Fender American Telecaster (60th Anniversary)
Egnater Rebel 30 Head/Cab
Boss RC-20XL Loop Station
It looks like your looking to spend 250-300. Looks like you are upgrading your ss practice amp with a more expensive ss practice amp. For that much money I would look at the vox valvetronics av15 or av30 which will get you a bit more than a practice amp that is much more versatile in ranges of tones.
blackheart combo bud. it'll be just as loud as those if not more. not only that it's tone alone will make the others look like what they are...little child's play thing.

or go w/ an epi valve junior. both these amps sound great w/ an overdrive pedal. sure there's no effects or bells and whistles.....but bells and whistles can easily distract you from achieving true tone.
My MAIN Gear
*Dunlop CFH
*fellow LEO feel free to give a shout out
+1 to the blackheart.
It's already a great amp stock, but if you upgrade the tubes (quick 20 buck job), it'll really come alive.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
To be honest, you'd be moving from a turd to a slightly larger turd if you got any of those amps.

Another +1 to the Blackheart. It might be lacking a bit in versatility, but you can get a reasonably cheap multi- effect processor if you want to experiment.

If you want to, you could get a Vox Valvetronix or a Roland Cube as well. They're not quite as good as the Blackheart tone- wise, but they're quite a bit more versatile, without a multi- effects processor.
^Troo dat to the Roland Cube too.
If you want versatility, get a Valvetronix or Cube (cube for metal and harder styles of music, vox for cleans and light OD).
But, if you want all out tone, get the blackheart, or similar 5 watt tube amp.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
my budget i no more than £150 preferably, but i might be able to persuade my parents to go over if it's a really good amp.
I ordered a pocket pod the other day and it should be arriving tomorrow, and i think that'll do the trick for all the effects and distortion i want, but it would be nice to have an amp with decent tones as well, so that i don't rely on the pod.
I'll have a look into the blackheart

thanks for the advice, keep it coming!
hey bro, take it from my personal experience if WONT need any classic/hard rock simulations from that POD for that blackheart. when you start increasing the volume and get that NATURAL tube breakup.....omg....it's like that kind of tone you'd expect from Boston (heavenly) and it's soooo rich and creamy!!!! but yea i'm sure you can throw a distortion or heavy OD pedal in front of it to get metal. though if you plan on playing primarily heavy metal then this amp might not be the ideal choice. just b/c it's tube wont make it an awesome metal amp so keep that in mind! but i can't wait till i finish payin off mine, i wanna throw my vox wah in front of it and REALLY get some sweet tones out of it!!!
My MAIN Gear
*Dunlop CFH
*fellow LEO feel free to give a shout out
NOT THE BERINGER!!!! Get a small tube combo. unless you need to gig. then get a larger one.
ESP F-200 with Floyd Rose>

Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah
Electro Harmonix Pulsar Tremolo
BBE Boosta Grande
Fender Pedal Tuner>

Peavey Valveking 1x12