The song is called Rocket Easy, it's the 3rd one down on the list.
It's at the link below or in my UG profile.

http://myspace.com/cosmicheatengine

2004 MIM Strat w/ Fender Hot Noiseless pickups
Sovtek MiG 60
Avatar 2x12 w/ Celestion Greenbacks
Snark Tuner
MXR Custom Comp
Fulltone Full-Drive 2
Dunlop JHM3 Univibe
TC electronic Nova Delay
TC electronic Arena Reverb
Last edited by MrDinkleberry at Mar 28, 2008,
nice dude love listening to jam kinda bands lol u gotta great voice and i really like the intro then the drums come in and then the little wah and i was hooked lol...im sure ive told u this b4 but i love ure bands sound keep it up...if u gotta sec you should check out my new "song" i know its not great or anything but im learning how to solo lol and so i need some pointers/feedback

http://ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=822715
Thank you for the crit, but my computer doesn't load myspace.
Sorry though.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
Thanks man! We're recording an LP in the summer, I'll drop you a message whenever we record new stuff.

Sovtek MiG 60
Snark Tuner
MXR Custom Comp
Fulltone Full-Drive 2
Dunlop JHM3 Univibe
TC electronic Nova Delay
I like this a lot, from as soon as it started i was caught by the guitar. it reminds me of the white stripes, and i like the white stripes. I think it got a little too complicated for its own good at the end though, it was really good though. I think you shouldn't try too hard to be complicated, and youll do just fine.
Quote by blackmajik2021
I like this a lot, from as soon as it started i was caught by the guitar. it reminds me of the white stripes, and i like the white stripes. I think it got a little too complicated for its own good at the end though, it was really good though. I think you shouldn't try too hard to be complicated, and youll do just fine.

Yeah we made it as we went along. I think it could have done without the solo but my friend insisted on it.

Sovtek MiG 60
Snark Tuner
MXR Custom Comp
Fulltone Full-Drive 2
Dunlop JHM3 Univibe
TC electronic Nova Delay
That was awesome. Great voices, and lyrics. Good drumming. The acoustic guitar sounded a little dull, but didn't really take away from the song to much. Cool experimenting, with the effects though they did get a little overboard and that did turn me off a little. I thought you could have added the drums in parts where you didn't have them, but it was good. You guys should find a bassist, cause you guys could create some awesome funky songs. Keep me updated when you record your LP.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Will do! And we are currently actually looking for a bassist. Thanks for the crit!

Sovtek MiG 60
Snark Tuner
MXR Custom Comp
Fulltone Full-Drive 2
Dunlop JHM3 Univibe
TC electronic Nova Delay
Very nice sounds. I agree a bass would thicken things up, with a bit of slap in there this song would be killer. The drumming fits very well, the wah was not misused for once and the vocals were very good. I felt it was a bit hendrixish feel to parts of the song. The only thing that I felt that was wrong was that it ended a bit prematurely. Still great though.
"Life is a waste of time, time is a waste of life.Get wasted all the time, and you'll have the time of your life!" ~ Billy Connolly