This may seem pretty obvious, but I'm not very good with pedals, seeing as I only own a couple, meaning a bunch of them I only have a vague idea of what they do.

So, I like my wah. A lot. It's a standard CryBaby, no "Original" or "Classic" on it, just a CryBaby. When I turn it on but keep it in the treble/toe-down position where it is if you just kturn it on and immediately take your foot off of it, I love the sound.

My question is, what is a good pedal (not just type of pedal, but brand/model as well. I want to buy it eventually) to emulate this sound from my wah? I don't want to buy another wah or something stupid like that. I want to keep th treble-boosted tone, but also be able to potentially use the wah without compromising that tone.

Thanks.
I was an Internet Witness in the mike.h Murder Case.
Quote by Pauldapro
this man is right. everything he says is right. so, stop killing people and get therapy ffs
For a treble-boosted tone, you'd probably want a, er, treble booster. Check out a Dallas Rangemaster clone ; there are too many out there to specifically name one, do a quick search and you'll find loads of info.

What other gear are you using? It may have an impact.
sounds like your just after a treble booster, have you got a rough price range?
POST FINDER
Well for gear I use a Strat rip-off made by Crate (It's pretty old, not 80s, but back when they had their old logo where the C went under the whole word and was more block-y) and a full hollowbody Ibanez Artcore, through an old combo from 1985 (it still has the price sticker ) made by Gorilla. It's 150w and I think it's a 1x9, but that's just eyeballing it. The 9, I mean.

Price range is under $200. That's pretty broad, I know, but I can get money if I need, too. It doesn't have to be top shelf stuff, as long as it's good quality and gets the job done.
I was an Internet Witness in the mike.h Murder Case.
Quote by Pauldapro
this man is right. everything he says is right. so, stop killing people and get therapy ffs