13 35%
EHX Big Muff
15 41%
EHX Graphic Fuzz
4 11%
Other, and I've said what one down below
5 14%
Voters: 37.
You have some EHX Pedals on there. Not really sure what kind of music you play but check out the EHX Metal Muff. It's got a a top boost to really get that crunch if your looking for a high distortion pedal.

The Big Muff is also a classic. You cant really go wrong with EHX.
Quote by frusciante_50
I voted Big Muff. Its very versatile, and much cheaper than the ZVex. If you had the money though, a Fuzz Factory would be cool

I'd be buying the cheaper ($179) Fuzz Factory that's made in Taiwan, if I decide on it.
Last edited by CuatroSD at Mar 27, 2008,
Quote by The red Strat.
those are fuzzes, not distortions. what amp are you using ?

Well, I know. I was just using the generic term. And a Valvetronix AD30VT, but I'm going to be buying a new amp soon as well, not positive which one yet.
Get a good amp.
Live Rig:
Ibanez Rg 150R w/ Duncan 59s
Marshall JCM2000 TSL60 Head
Mark IV Combo
Marshall 1960a Cab w/ Vintage 30s
Ibanez RG1570 Prestige w/ Duncan 59s
Jackson SLSMG Soloist
Currently in Ontario, Canada.

i'd say the graphic fuzz, it can get the muff sounds as well as other fuzz sounds. You can also use it as an EQ as well!
Can the Fuzz Factory do anything but really heavy fuzz? Like can I use to make a less distorted, almost overdriven sounding tone?
I have a metal muff and it's great. You can go really over the top with it and still be able to turn down the Distortion for more classic sounds... if you get it though get a power supply it eats batteries
ESP F-200 with Floyd Rose>

Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah
Electro Harmonix Pulsar Tremolo
BBE Boosta Grande
Fender Pedal Tuner>

Peavey Valveking 1x12
Quote by CuatroSD
Can the Fuzz Factory do anything but really heavy fuzz? Like can I use to make a less distorted, almost overdriven sounding tone?

It cleans up pretty good on some settings if you turn down the Drive and roll back the volume control on your guitar a bit. I haven't really experimented too much with those kind of settings though, I use it mainly for crazy stuff. There are so many different settings. In the long run, I suggest getting at least one other dirt pedal, for more conventional stuff.
Quote by CuatroSD

I don't own one, but if you turn the "Stab" (stability) knob up high and the drive knob down, like kyrreca said, then it should get a calmer sound.