I'm rewiring my faulty strat copy, and am wondering where I can get replacement parts for the guitar. The pots are marked "(A or B) 500K" and there is a logo on the bottom of the pot. It looks something like this:

Can anyone help me out? BTW, i've also seen this logo on the tuners on a modded Gibson SG faded.

Sry for huge image size, I made it is photoshop 2.5 in by 3 in.