I plan on going to GuitarCenter and trying to find a cheap guitar that sounds and feels decent and customizing it, are there any guitar that I might try out first if I see them?.....I'd rather not get a strat because my current guitar is a strat shape, I would actually love getting a tele but I'm not sure if I would want to replace the single coil with a humbucker since I play Metal and such....
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Shouldn't this be in GB&C?

It would be pretty simple to change the singles for humbuckers.
Derp.
Quote by greglecompte2
if u want really cheep they have those lagunas lol or wutever or get a cheep ibanez rg

I thought about an RG

and I didn't mean that it would be hard, I could just ask the GC people to do it. I meant that it would kind of go against getting a Tele to take out it's twang.....
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
the most important things to look for re feel, and tone when its unplugged, so play them unplugged B4 buying okay?
good luck.
Quote by Eliyahu
Mr.Cuddles killed The Metal!!!! FUCK YES!

Quote by TheReverend724
Mr Cuddles pretty much nailed it...

Quote by thanksgiving

"Oh Mr.Cuddles, you make my pants go boom boom. I are horny. Do not disappoint I"

Viscara (my band)
Quote by Mr.Cuddles
the most important things to look for re feel, and tone when its unplugged, so play them unplugged B4 buying okay?
good luck.

That's why I'm not ordering, a guitar has to metaphorically speak to me to make me buy it......I've seen the tele's with humbuckers but they're more expensive usually....
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
A.
Buster's Guitar Store
- www.bustersguitars.com - (918) 369-3573 - more
B.
Saied Music Company
- www.saiedmusic.com - (918) 742-5541 - 8 reviews
C.
Saied Music Company
- www.saiedmusic.com - (918) 252-5541 - more
D.