Page 1 of 3
By Famous Metalheads (two or more people must know who they is)

Chuck Shuldiner- "Let the METAL flow!"

My brother is a mostly lifelong resident of Florida and met Chuck on several occasions.
Chuck threw this one right at him at a jam one night at a friends' house after a show in Orlando.

Anybody else?
*sips wine*

Satan.
The Kovenant of Terror, Marshal of the Legion of Metal.

Quote by GID (Shamrock)
Br00tal, Terror Kovenant=metal's king

Up the Irons!!! (iron maiden or manowar, forget which said first)

Quote by The Virtuoso
Yes, you sir win the internet!

Quote by saphrax
To put it crudely, every hole is a goal.

Metal Up Your Ass!
Quote by Karl Sanders
its like a four finger, diminished thingy
"So you throw these little fellers in boiling hot water, they turn red and scream to death? That's the most metal thing I've ever heard."
Quote by severed-metal

You're losing interest because you're simply not gay enough. Which leads me to believe you aren't cut out for metal.
im so metal i cum rust
My Stuff:
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Gibson straps
Dunlop straplok
Planet wave cables
Zoom multi effects
Quote by Terror Kovenant
*sips wine*

Satan.

From Metal: A Headbanger's Journey, right? Haha! I just watched that two days ago!
not that I promote this one ot heavy but from the Cradle of Filth sweater, "Jesus is a ****!"
that's prolly the most Satanic thing I've heard.
" Heavy metal rules, all that punk **** sucks... it doesn't belong in this world IT BELONGS ON ****IN MARS MAN

Madonna can go to hell as far as im concerned, shes a dick

seriously, *ow* ahaha

heavy metal definantly rules "
Quote by Terror Kovenant
*sips wine*

Satan.

"Norsk Arysk Black Metal!! RAARGHH!!"
"A war is coming, I've seen it in my dreams. Fires sweeping through the earth, bodies in the streets, cities turned to dust. Retaliation..."

Check out my amazing band!
An Abstract Illusion
"Listening to Metallica caused me to grow an extra leg, so I can kick more ass"
"**** them man, Kill 'em All!" - Cliff Burton
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Norsk Arysk Black Metal

If You Are False Don't Entry Or Get Burned And Died
O what a disgrace if such a despised and base race, which worships demons, should conquer a people which has the faith of omnipotent God and is made glorious with the name of Christ!

The music winners listen to
Long but good.

"Well, here's how I see it: There is a brief scene in 'Saving Private Ryan', during the opening sequence on the Normandy Beach, where just for a few seconds the camera moves to a viewpoint of a German machine-gunner - looking over his machine-gun sights down onto the beach - who is laying waste to countless U.S. soldiers as the doors open up to their boats and they are all just helpless and vulnerable, in the water and struggling onto the beach, exposed to devastating machine gunfire - and from this vantage point, one can not help but get the feeling, if only for a moment, of what it must feel like to be that machine gunner, with so many helpless targets right in your sights to mow down at will. Of course, for that machine-gunner, you also feel that, however awesome it must be for those priceless few moments of godly slaughter, it will inevitably be short-lived, because he is soon to be roasted alive in his bunker as soon as Tom Hanks and friends make it up the hill. But for those few moments of unimpeded opportunity to mow down wave after wave of helpless targets, it had to be utterly godly."

"That's why we are doing Ozzfest. We will be the first real death metal band to ever play Ozzfest, and the chance to lay waste to thousands and thousands of mall metal posers is just too once-in-a-lifetime to pass up."

Karl Sanders.
WATCH THIS

Quote by GabeT347
does anybody have a sitar?
Quote by highway62
you have to buy them from george harrison. He owns all of them
Quote by Terror Kovenant
*sips wine*

Satan.

+1000
Barry White is cooler than you
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I really wish I could say you're funny and cool, but that would be like saying Africa doesn't have a poverty problem.
Quote by tehbensonzorz
"Everyone grew their hair out and wore blue jeans and grody t-shirts. We all looked alike but that was our bond, that was our flag of hate that we were flying. Fuck the music industry, fuck all you pretty boys. Man, we could be ugly as fuck and make way better music than you so fuck you!"
-Gene Hoglan

+1001
Quote by Karl Sanders
"It is just that heavy metal musicians write in minor keys, and when you do that, you frighten people."
-Dio

"If you are a pop band, don't say you're a metal band. Poison and Warrant were about as metal as the Backstreet Boys."
-Geezer Butler
Quote by Beakwithteeth
What a coincidence one time I ****ed your cousin in the eye.
"If you can't eat it or f**k it, kill it"- Peter Steele/Carnivore.

I wish I could give out points or funny hats or something, everyone would get at least ten. (yes, ten funny hats)
Karl Sanders quote for the win. The only one I can think of right now is from Kerry King- "We wanted to get paid, drink and get laid. That was about it."
"Support music, not rumors"- Chuck Schuldiner
"If you guys are going to be throwing beer bottles at us, at least make sure they're full.”
"I was sitting in my hotel room, with a copy of your rock magazine (Kerrang!) and I didn't know whether to read it...or wipe my ass with it!"
“Life, death, sex; what else is there? A beer maybe."
-All Dave Mustaine
"All our amps go to..eleven!" - Nigel Tufnel

Spinal Tap ftw!
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
"This lacks salt" - Devin Townsend about his chicken sandwich.
"This thread kinda sucks" - Warrel Dane about his new Elvis suit.
Dyer's Eve is awesome, and has an abnormally large penis, which doesn't act as any hinderance to his everyday life despite its freakishly large size.
For unrivaled obedience, user King_ofKumbucha is awarded this spot of honor.
****in slayer!
Quote by Glimsom
Well, there was that horrible accident with Metallica, where the entire band had their Metal amputated. =P
"This isn't ****ing myspace" - Travis Ryan on a discourse against hardcore dancing.
Quote by larrytheguitar

I put the blanket over me and make my knees into a 'tent' so he couldn't see my boner. I jizzed while he gave me a lecture on using coasters.

BETWEEN THE BURIED AND ME IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Quote by dead-fish
"This lacks salt" - Devin Townsend about his chicken sandwich.
"This thread kinda sucks" - Warrel Dane about his new Elvis suit.

......lol

I'll have a bourbon.
"Find her, Feel her, F*** her, Forget her!" El Duce

*ignores accusatory stares*
MY SIG *points down*
"If its the audience whos a bit lagging we just kick em in the nuts till they wake up!"
Bruce Dickinson-Iron Maiden

My Gear:
RG 2? (its white with EMG's)
Crate GT220, 120 watts of absolute awesome!
Quote by slayerific
"Support music, not rumors"- Chuck Schuldiner
"If you guys are going to be throwing beer bottles at us, at least make sure they're full.”
"I was sitting in my hotel room, with a copy of your rock magazine (Kerrang!) and I didn't know whether to read it...or wipe my ass with it!"
“Life, death, sex; what else is there? A beer maybe."
-All Dave Mustaine

dave mustaine has some of the greatest quotes of all time.
Quote by Karl Sanders
"I want to bring metal back to the radio. I'm sick of turning on the radio and hearing some pussy cry about how his girlfriend broke up with him in 8th grade and now he's heartbroken"
-Brian Fair (Shadows Fall)
He said that in Omaha!
"Fuck the Alliance!"
-Corpsegrinder
If you see me in the pit, know that I'm only there because the metal forum is moving slowly.
Quote by Sn^ke

i think nebarskan is a cool guy, eh wears a nile and doesnt afraid of anything

Quote by stanleybach
Aren't you proud to wear that Nile? You don't afraid of anything man!
Quote by d. b. cooper
Long but good.

"Well, here's how I see it: There is a brief scene in 'Saving Private Ryan', during the opening sequence on the Normandy Beach, where just for a few seconds the camera moves to a viewpoint of a German machine-gunner - looking over his machine-gun sights down onto the beach - who is laying waste to countless U.S. soldiers as the doors open up to their boats and they are all just helpless and vulnerable, in the water and struggling onto the beach, exposed to devastating machine gunfire - and from this vantage point, one can not help but get the feeling, if only for a moment, of what it must feel like to be that machine gunner, with so many helpless targets right in your sights to mow down at will. Of course, for that machine-gunner, you also feel that, however awesome it must be for those priceless few moments of godly slaughter, it will inevitably be short-lived, because he is soon to be roasted alive in his bunker as soon as Tom Hanks and friends make it up the hill. But for those few moments of unimpeded opportunity to mow down wave after wave of helpless targets, it had to be utterly godly."

"That's why we are doing Ozzfest. We will be the first real death metal band to ever play Ozzfest, and the chance to lay waste to thousands and thousands of mall metal posers is just too once-in-a-lifetime to pass up."

Karl Sanders.

Epic. Win.

The Dave Mustaine quotes are awesome as well.
Quote by MoogleRancha
It's like Fenriz and J. Read

"I'm so happy to love metal and stuff"

"I AM metal"
I love the overdrive on the mg its so CRUSHING!

Zakk wylde
There's No School like Old School.

So yeah, i'm getting active again on this fucking website.

FACEBOOK
Page 1 of 3