I did myself a favor and borrowed my friend's Digitech RP50 (it actually used to be mine, but I traded it for his squier 51), threw it in my efx loop, and used it as a drum machine.
Then, I proceeded to have a bit of fun making a recording of random jam using it. I found it much easier to keep rhythm and to stay focused with a drum machine instead of a metronome. Ignore the very beginning and the very end, it's a long story on how they're messed up. sorry for the bad recording quality. And my tone may seem a bit muffled from the camera mic. It's actually pretty bright in real life. so, don't really comment on the tone.

C4C, as long as it isn't myspace.
Song is under my profile, with the name "Jamming with RP50"
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
Sounds good. If you improvised all of that it's even better. Good rhythm. Add some bass and/or rhythm guitar and you've got yourself a sweet jam song. I don't know if you want this to go anywhere but that could easily turn into a song as I heard you've got a couple of repeating riffs in there (I think). You're good. Good song overall. It CAN be better however.

2004 MIM Strat w/ Fender Hot Noiseless pickups
Sovtek MiG 60
Avatar 2x12 w/ Celestion Greenbacks
Snark Tuner
MXR Custom Comp
Fulltone Full-Drive 2
Dunlop JHM3 Univibe
TC electronic Nova Delay
TC electronic Arena Reverb
Thank you, and of course, it could always be better.
I wanted to kind of simulate a jam sesh (with a drummer and full band), so i'm not rusty when I play.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
not bad man. nice rhythm, nice licks. like the guy above me said it has potential to be a pretty cool song. diggin that tone too.

crit mine? it's the first song on my profile. thanks.
Traynor YCV50 Blue
epi les paul w/ SD Alnico II pros
Dunlop Slash Wah
EH Deluxe Memory Boy
Moen Jimi Vibe
Danelectro Cool Cat Fuzz
Zvex Vexter Fuzz Factory
VHT 2x12 w/ V30's
diggin the blues-y vibe defintly sounds like it could be a song...im no blues expert but it sounded very stevey ray vaughnish to ...me this is the kinda stuff im trying to work on lol if you have a sec u should check out the link in my sig and give me some pointers ...i was going for kind of a mellow vibe but after listening to this song and some of ure others im inspired to try playing some blusier stuff