Okay, I ordered my new cell phone (from Cingular's website) tuesday night at about 6:30. It said it would be here in two business days.
It's 3:40 here and I still haven't gotten it.

Is it not here because I ordered it too late in the day? And how late does UPS deliver?

Sorry. I'm a bit excited to get it.
You'll get it tomorrow. I worked for fedex for a few months, if ups is anything like it, they load and unload trucks till all of them are done for the day. As for home shipment, i don't think they go out after 10 pm or so. The cell phone company probably didnt get it sent out til the next morning.
Quote by WaggyPlank
so yeah, now i have poop floating around in my ballsack.
depenmds on where it shipped from, and who was workng at the UPS hub, you may get it tommorow, you may get it broken, you may never get it. when I worked at UPS we never actually gave a crap about peoples stuff.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Don't hassle the UPS people, their job sucks ass as it is.

It'll get there, don't stress it.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
depenmds on where it shipped from, and who was workng at the UPS hub, you may get it tommorow, you may get it broken, you may never get it. when I worked at UPS we never actually gave a crap about peoples stuff.

Same thing at FedEx. We just threw **** around to get it done faster. Also we found tearing down the walls of packages and watching **** fly everywhere quite entertaining.
Your phone should be alright though, they usually package it so the only way it gets broken is if you drop a 100+lb package on it. Its been known to happen though
Quote by WaggyPlank
so yeah, now i have poop floating around in my ballsack.
most places you order from wont process and ship your order until the next day if you order after a certain time. you probably just ordered too late in the day.