Page 1 of 2
so today i was outside fishing all day. (cought 30 bass). but as i was fishing i noticed these bumps on my hand that looked kinda like pimples but nothing came out. no, not lyme, it wasnt a bullzeye. but yellow in the middle and red around it on both hands. and they itched a little. anyone know? i have had this happen before wen i was out salt water fishing but it was worse. so. anyone?
sounds like a reaction to something.

maybe the salty water? :p
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
poison ivy?
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
Maybe it's an allergy, maybe you've got something serious.

But there's one thing we both can be sure of... fishing is fun
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai

i think thats the important part of the thread.

everyone loves fishing.
Quote by Kensai

True, but last time I fished, it had been 3 hours and I had caught 4 fish...lame.
666 BRO
Quote by daytripper75

everyone loves fishing.

I don't really, fishing gets really boring to me. I get frustrated that I never catch anything and then bored. I also always get my hook stuck in a tree or something.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
Quote by Kensai

Yes, if you actually catch fish .
Quote by daytripper75

everyone loves fishing.

Quote by Kankuro
True, but last time I fished, it had been 3 hours and I had caught 4 fish...lame.

Lucky bastard! I never catch any fish. Ever. Must be karma or somehing.

well not that much fish anyway.
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Have you been fishing in that lake before?

They could have added chemical to the water to prevent algae growth or something.

It could just be the sun.

Anyways, nice catch!

30 bass in one day? What were they? Largies? Smallies? I'm lucky to get 15 in a day.....
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by Kensai

that it is. but its not poison ivy, i was on a boat all day, not in the woods. but this is the first time ive had this happen (in freashwater anyway)
Are you using fire ants as bait?

Srsly though, they could be bites from small insects. No-see-ums are tiny bugs that you can't see - hence the peculiar moniker. It probably wasn't them, however, because it hurts when they bite.
We're only strays.
Depends... might well be some srt of parasite that's going to swim around in your blood fora while, then burrow into your brain, take control of you and then spread itself via your saliva, zombie-style.
Maybe you were allergic to fishing?

GO. TO. A. DOCTOR.
Quote by Jackal58
Nothing is stranger than being anonymous.
WHATEVER you do, DO NOT touch your penis! You wouldnt want to have to get that cut off too
Quote by WaggyPlank
so yeah, now i have poop floating around in my ballsack.
Quote by dudetheman
Have you been fishing in that lake before?

They could have added chemical to the water to prevent algae growth or something.

It could just be the sun.

Anyways, nice catch!

30 bass in one day? What were they? Largies? Smallies? I'm lucky to get 15 in a day.....

yea largemouth. one 5 pounder. my buddy got a 9 pounder (ciation in virginia) but tomorrow were goin for smallmouth. i have been fishing all week. 40 trout yesterday.
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
you have AIDS.

yup. definitely.

Must Not Sleep.

Must Warn Others.

Gear:
Gibson Special Faded SG
Orange Tiny Terror (Combo)
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Dunlop Crybaby Wah

3DS friend code: 3995-7035-3562
Other thought, maybe the fish are infested with something that's been biting you.
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
you have AIDS.

WHY WHY WHY????

I opened this thread thinking, "hopefully the will be no one with the lame AIDS joke"

did you wash your hands?
Looking for a new sig!
Quote by jeremessmore
allergic to fish? salt? being out with many men just men on a boat for long periods of time?(e-cookie if you get the reference i may have botched)

Oh god, it's on the tip of my tongue.
Is it Family Guy?
Quote by MightyAl
Other thought, maybe the fish are infested with something that's been biting you.

Fish fleas.... God I can't believe I didn't see this sooner.

You need to fill your bathtub with tarter sauce. Don't ask, just hurry.
We're only strays.
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
Are you using fire ants as bait?

Srsly though, they could be bites from small insects. No-see-ums are tiny bugs that you can't see - hence the peculiar moniker. It probably wasn't them, however, because it hurts when they bite.

That is about the most hick thing I've heard in a while
Quote by Dee'snutz
yea largemouth. one 5 pounder. my buddy got a 9 pounder (ciation in virginia) but tomorrow were goin for smallmouth. i have been fishing all week. 40 trout yesterday.

You're in VA huh? I am too!

What lake are you on?

I fish a few....Phillpot Reservoir, Kerr Lake (Bugg's Island Lake), Smith Mountain Lake, a few others.

Never caught 30 in one day though.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
since you've been standing in the sun all day it might be heat rash though I kinda doubt it since your skin was exposed. in the army a lot of us used to get heat rash bumps all up our legs and **** that looked kinda like poison ivy and they were painful as hell if you rub them. could also be warts...? not too familiar with that though
i had this happen to me before and my doctor said its just a rash that some people get before sunburns. idk what technical name is or anything,but id say use hand sanitizer and once the week is over go see a doctor,cause if you have to get hands amputated this amy be ur last fishing trip.
Quote by samerika
WHY WHY WHY????

I opened this thread thinking, "hopefully the will be no one with the lame AIDS joke"

did you wash your hands?

a thread without an aids joke? in the pit? that my friend, is completely insane.

Must Not Sleep.

Must Warn Others.

Gear:
Gibson Special Faded SG
Orange Tiny Terror (Combo)
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Dunlop Crybaby Wah

3DS friend code: 3995-7035-3562
almost certainly an alergic reaction but to what i wonder. Surely it can't be the salt content. It may be the mercury in the fish. Do you get sick occassionally after eating fish perhaps? Or possibly even a form of algae on the fish could be starting the reaction.
Quote by mattvl
Listen to this guy, he's australian. If there are any people out there who know how to handle women it's australians.
Page 1 of 2